• Malachite

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two-Tone Half Neon Pink Half Neon Blue

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Wrapped in Malachite or wrapped in Two-Tone Half Neon Pink Half Neon Blue?
https://fimgs.net/user-cache/fragrantica.com/1224596/forum/84b8a930dcc9cb4a046b771eb0610edb.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/710DwBRNKgL._SL1284_.jpg

Thx to all that chime in 馃槉

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
Those are terrible! What's wrong with a nice one color wrap?

Reactions: octechnologist

Registered
I looked at OPs posts and there is an odd pattern.

Always posts some pie in the sky question, and then says 鈥渢hanks to all who reply鈥.

I get the sense this isn鈥檛 a serious member.... or maybe a bot.

Strange and often intangible questions.

Premium Member
Lol, yes it does seem a little strange. What say you Fat Viking?

Premium Member
Lol, number 1 at what? I am curious, do you have an interest in purchasing a Lambo in the future?

Premium Member
Fat, Bugattis are very expensive and in my opinion very unattractive compared to Lamborghini & Ferrari. It is difficult to make a comparison as they are apples to oranges. IMO

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Fat, Bugattis are very expensive and in my opinion very unattractive compared to Lamborghini & Ferrari. It is difficult to make a comparison as they are apples to oranges. IMO
I share the same sentiments for Bugatti. Do ppl just buy Bugatti to show off to everyone that they got a more expensive whip than a Lamborghini or Ferrari?

Premium Member
I would hope that people that can afford a million car would be buying it for reasons other than to just show off, but it's possible. Beauty will always be in the eye of the beholder. If I had a chance to drive a Bugatti I wouldn't turn it down, however I would never buy one.

Registered
I'm a middle-aged Entrepreneur and I like Dance Music.
Me thinks you're a high school student typing away on a computer in your parents' basement.

Your irreverent Polls here and on F-chat regarding what is best color/wrap/yada yada were a scourge for weeks.

The F-chat mods called you out and you eventually went away.

When does summer school start?

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
I would hope that people that can afford a million car would be buying it for reasons other than to just show off, but it's possible. Beauty will always be in the eye of the beholder. If I had a chance to drive a Bugatti I wouldn't turn it down, however I would never buy one.
I'd never buy One either, I'd just get more Lambos and F Cars with the Money instead.

Premium Member
Not a big fan of chrome wraps. Blue is nice.

Premium Member
The Aventador looks great in any color, but white is not my 1st choice. The only way I like white is if it is contrasted by a spyder black top. I have always believed that these cars are begging to be unique and bright colored.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts