Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

I'll be headed to my first service early next spring as the second owner of my 2018 LP580-2, with roughly 25k km on the car. At service and inspection, what's been the most costly repairs you guys have seen on the older models like the 2015-16s that are out of warranty. I have mine lowered on Novitec springs so shocks I would presume could come up as one item. Just wanted to hear thoughts of more long time owners and their experiences, or whether their cars have been relatively trouble free. This is all outside of standard servicing costs, more so around what has been found at inspection and were added on top to fix.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I know it's not a Huracan but I've had my Gallardo for 15 years and it's honestly been surprisingly solid. The worst repair bill I've had was an A/C compressor failure 8 years ago and that was "only" about $3k. I'm sure it would be more these days. My Murci's only expensive issue in 12 years has been the stupid MED alarm system; Italian electronics, not a good idea.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
111 Posts
Folks,

I'll be headed to my first service early next spring as the second owner of my 2018 LP580-2, with roughly 25k km on the car. At service and inspection, what's been the most costly repairs you guys have seen on the older models like the 2015-16s that are out of warranty. I have mine lowered on Novitec springs so shocks I would presume could come up as one item. Just wanted to hear thoughts of more long time owners and their experiences, or whether their cars have been relatively trouble free. This is all outside of standard servicing costs, more so around what has been found at inspection and were added on top to fix.
Worst bill was $65,000 - I repaired a stock horsepower problem and put in twin turbo’s 🤣

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Worst bill was $65,000 - I repaired a stock horsepower problem and put in twin turbo’s 🤣
Could have been worse with Stage 3 or greater. What does that put you at 850hp with 93 octane?

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
111 Posts
Could have been worse with Stage 3 or greater. What does that put you at 850hp with 93 octane?
That sounds about right. And 1250 on e85..so I now know where every e85 pump is within a 20 mile radius 😝

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
That sounds about right. And 1250 on e85..so I now know where every e85 pump is within a 20 mile radius 😝
Mano o man that is impressive though, a word of advice, if you intend to race a Tesla make sure you use the e85 pump. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GoPGgo
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.