Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Murcielagos are amazing cars! I have heard a Murci clutch can last over 50K miles if driven properly. In general manual cars are more reliable than early e-gear cars, less complicated and fewer parts in transmission. If its a clean car you should not have many problems at all, mine has never had any issues. I believe the manual cars will go up in value soon because there are so few. Take it for a test drive and see how you like it, you will be extremely impressed. $130-140 sounds about right.
Best of luck!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Depending on condition I'd say 130-150+ prob. Owner and maintenance records always important. Plus if it has a brand new clutch, factor about 10k for that in work already done.. So wouldn't surprise me if its on the higher end of that spectrum.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I saw a yellow 03 Murcie sell for $149,000.00 the other day. It had 27,000 miles, no mods (other than exhaust), and five owners during its life. This wasn't asking, it was what the car sold for. The cars are starting to appreciate.

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
Just for reference there is a Monteray Blue '03 6sp 27k miles for sale at 139k. That is by far the most desirable color. So I couldn't imagine a silver '03 would sell for higher. I believe it has similar credentials as well.

2003 Used Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2L 2dr Coupe at CNC Motors Inc. Serving Ontario, CA, IID 13913262
Not even close, the 03 "Blue" car is a RWD conversion car only, the front diff is NOT included, has NO service history, has NO new clutch, has worn/date coded tires, HAS in-correct oversize NON OEM wheels, was a bank repo that has sat in litigation for 3 years...so not a comparission to the 03 "Silver" car..

ANY decent 02/03 Murcie is going to run you 140k and up, they are not a deprecating value currently.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Not even close, the 03 "Blue" car is a RWD conversion car only, the front diff is NOT included, has NO service history, has NO new clutch, has worn/date coded tires, HAS in-correct oversize NON OEM wheels, was a bank repo that has sat in litigation for 3 years...so not a comparission to the 03 "Silver" car..

ANY decent 02/03 Murcie is going to run you 140k and up, they are not a deprecating value currently.
Yikes..Didn't realize that history was attached. What a shame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts