Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question:

Where would Lamborghini be without Audi's help? I mean sales have improved a lot over the last years. The design of the new cars is great and the quality is good too.

Audi did a huge investment and i am sure they assist in every department from Product Engineering to the After Sales.

Do you think Lamborghini would be there without the help of Audi? I dont think so. What are you thoughts on that?

R :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,728 Posts
gallardo2803 said:
Question:
Do you think Lamborghini would be there without the help of Audi? I dont think so. What are you thoughts on that?

R :)
i totally agree with you about this, there wouldn't be a lambo without audi

but i have to say that lambo's design after the diablo is not so "incredible"...
they still make top level sportcar and as anyone can see
murcie and gallardo are very beautiful, much more than actual ferrari
but theyr loock is a little bit more conventional, when older cars looks revolutionary IMO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
emilio said:
i totally agree with you about this, there wouldn't be a lambo without audi

but i have to say that lambo's design after the diablo is not so "incredible"...
they still make top level sportcar and as anyone can see
murcie and gallardo are very beautiful, much more than actual ferrari
but theyr loock is a little bit more conventional, when older cars looks revolutionary IMO
... and I totally agree with you.

I guess it's a sad reality, but let's give them a chance. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Well. the murcie roadster looks better. But audi really screwed up on the top... Even Lamborghini before they took over knew better than to put a rag top that will fly off over 100mph with the roadster. Audi needs to find out more from what lambo owners want instead of guessing what would be acceptable...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,177 Posts
Financial backing aside, Lamborghini would be a hell of allot better without Audi. I for one don't think Lamborghini needed a German influence for anything. Including Quality.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
raymondo said:
Financial backing aside, Lamborghini would be a hell of allot better without Audi. I for one don't think Lamborghini needed a German influence for anything. Including Quality.
I agree with raymond
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
German? Italian?? Who knows!!!

While Audi has improved the ' fit and finish' of the cars, the design suck! I have a 6.0 and the Italian lines are unforgettable. Many people I know in the club are not too exited about the 'straight' lines of the German product. I really miss the sexy lines of the Italians!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Styling isnt what it used to be. But then again, the murci is aging better than I thought... Just hope they can throw in more italian flair on their next car.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
qvpower said:
Well. the murcie roadster looks better. But audi really screwed up on the top... Even Lamborghini before they took over knew better than to put a rag top that will fly off over 100mph with the roadster. Audi needs to find out more from what lambo owners want instead of guessing what would be acceptable...

Yeah the top is a complete drama i agree....i cant believe that Audi was involved in the development of that top. i mean look at the TT Roadster and the Audi Cabrio done by Karmann i believe ...both cars have a perfect top.

R :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
raymondo said:
Financial backing aside, Lamborghini would be a hell of allot better without Audi. I for one don't think Lamborghini needed a German influence for anything. Including Quality.
I dont agree..... i think Audi has shown over the last 20 years how to improve a brand. What was Audi those days... a vehicle for an old man... now its a very classy car with a sporty touch... i think Lambo will benefit in all aspects...

R :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
yeah. Less outrageous design but hell of alot better reliability than older lambos and of course, more user friendly. You see more and more lambos out on the road versus before. This is all from Audi's quality. But, like any good sides, there are bad sides as to design of the vehicles, policies by the factory, that really detract from what has made Lamborghini great. Just hope Lamborghini does not become like their neighbors, a glorified Fiat... like Ferrari has after Enzo died...
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top