Lamborghini Talk banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I am hoping next time I bring mine in his last and recent training at the factory in Italy gave him new knowledge on how to fix my Infotainment issues.
You don't need to bring it in to figure out how fix the infotainment system???????? :rolleyes: Here you go 馃Ж馃Ж馃Ж馃Ж

• Haha
Reactions: DXM31

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
You don't need to bring it in to figure out how fix the infotainment system???????? :rolleyes: Here you go 馃Ж馃Ж馃Ж馃Ж
I was thinking of putting a nice photo of my dog in there. It really makes a nice picture frame.

Reactions: DXM31

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I was thinking of putting a nice photo of my dog in there. It really makes a nice picture frame.
Oh Russ, you're a genius up to this point I had not found the infotainment system useful for anything. Picture frame, great idea! :ROFLMAO:

Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
I don't know how a mechanic spending more time in Italy will help. The problem isn't their lack of training but the end product, that is, the infotainment system is not functioning as designed or intended.
Is yours broken? I thought on your new one it was working and that the issue is the lack of knob and screen placement. Oh wait, Alexa is the issue right?

Registered
I like the infotainment system upgrade. I had a Performante and that was a difficult system to use. Push to get temp adjust, push hold
To adjust fan setting, push this button to do this push that to do that, Navi in dash. Tiny upper screen that can show ala. it wasn鈥檛 very intuitive and I find the new system much more pleasant. Crystal clear screen. It鈥檚 phenomenal. Try Mclaren iris and you jump for joy with this system. Lol

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Is yours broken? I thought on your new one it was working and that the issue is the lack of knob and screen placement. Oh wait, Alexa is the issue right?
Mine is blacked out for the first 10 or 15 minutes and no Alexa even after they did the update. I am hesitant to take it back, it at least worked before they did the update.

Reactions: Rcasa20
61 - 67 of 67 Posts