• Fire him?

• Give him a pay raise?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charlie,
My assistant, recently put me on a red eye flight out of Vegas. It was in coach on Spirit airlines. My seat was next to a guy that hacked and coughed non-stop.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I will need another choice, like have a serious talk with him. But if I had to pick one of the two I’d fire him.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Charlie,
My assistant, recently put me on a red eye flight out of Vegas. It was in coach on Spirit airlines. My seat was next to a guy that hacked and coughed non-stop.
Well, that is indeed a serious lapse of judgment so, I guess the next employee will no doubt have the ability to see and predict the future. If you find an employee with said qualifications let me know if he or she has a clone because those skills could come in quite handy.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Oh, sorry Angel I think as Russ suggested there should be more options and how about this.................Fire yourself, collect unemployment for a while and than rehire yourself and march on.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Charlie is one devious mother trucker.
The foresight to have you whacked by a covid cougher. This guy needs a raise. I guy who can see these moves before they happen, you need to keep him around.

But spirit airlines? Not a chance would i accept someone paying me to step one foot on that mess.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
I think he was just trying to get your attention and feeling ignored lately.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
I’m curious Angel, did you get sick after that flight?

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First and foremost, Koi was in my suitcase, not on me.

one hour into the flight, I got up and informed a flight attendant of the situation. They did let me take an available seat in first class(no charge). So kudos to Spirit for doing the right thing… if I was a flight attendant, I would have beaten the piss out of the guy and locked him the bathroom 😜

ps
day 2, still feeling healthy

·
Registered
287 Posts
First and foremost, Koi was in my suitcase, not on me.

one hour into the flight, I got up and informed a flight attendant of the situation. They did let me take an available seat in first class(no charge). So kudos to Spirit for doing the right thing… if I was a flight attendant, I would have beaten the piss out of the guy and locked him the bathroom 😜

ps
day 2, still feeling healthy
When I flew down to pick up my lambo the lady next to me on Southwest was coughing like crazy...
But I'm pretty sure my lambo mask protected me. bonus points for guessing the airport with the tram.
Glasses Vision care Outerwear Eyebrow Eye

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
First class on spirit, I am doubtful

maybe their wide seats up front
Last time I heard, First Class on Spirit they have you sit on the wing, am I wrong about that? :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
I have a solution when flying why not don a hazmat suit. Too much?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts