Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all

I’m in the process of removing the wrap on my pre-LP gallardo myself, getting it ready for another wrap.
After taking out the rear drivers side wheel liners, I notice this t-tube hanging freely and not connected to anything?

holy moly.

The car does make a bit of an induction noise from that side on acceleration but I was always told that’s normal.

Any ideas where these are supposed to be plugged in?

Ive got a pic of where it leads on the other end of it.

So bizarre!

Any ideas??

cheers

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey all

I’m in the process of removing the wrap on my pre-LP gallardo myself, getting it ready for another wrap.
After taking out the rear drivers side wheel liners, I notice this t-tube hanging freely and not connected to anything?

holy moly.

The car does make a bit of an induction noise from that side on acceleration but I was always told that’s normal.

Any ideas where these are supposed to be plugged in?

Ive got a pic of where it leads on the other end of it.

So bizarre!

View attachment 297925

View attachment 297928

View attachment 297930

Any ideas??

cheers
It looks cobbled together. Best bet is let an actual, Lamborghini-trained technician at an actual Lamborghini dealer sleuth it out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
To be honest it just looks like an overflow drainage tube (2 actually). I would assume the clear tube is meant to be connected to something else, similar to the way the black tube is, that also could potentially overflow and need to drain off.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To be honest it just looks like an overflow drainage tube (2 actually). I would assume the clear tube is meant to be connected to something else, similar to the way the black tube is, that also could potentially overflow and need to drain off.
hmm yeah it seems the clear one should be connected somewhere for sure.. can’t seem to work out where.

The parts diagram is useful.
Any last ideas before I take to the Lamborghini dealer for checkup?

cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts