Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To make the stock 20" Huracan wheels flush what is the recommended spacer 11mm or 15mm? I see both are being used.

Thank you

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
269 Posts
Agreed the 15mm are the perfect distance. Not too big not too small. RoadRonin, your setup looks fantastic.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
269 Posts
I have 15mm in stock. All excess material has been machined off so they are superlite.

Some pics of my car

I have your kit and it is quite nice. Out of curiosity what is the weight of all 4 spacers?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have 15mm in stock. All excess material has been machined off so they are superlite.

Some pics of my car

Are you running the 15mm in these pics?
Anyone have pics from a angle showing how flush the wheels are with spacers?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Any issues with the 15mm spacers causing tire rub?
Depends on how low you go. I will admit to having an occasional rub at max compression. I may switch to 11mm for the front to see how that goes. I like the way my car sits now so I'd rather not raise it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I may take a photo later today to try and capture an angle that shows how flush the wheels are.

Hopefully, these give you some idea ...

The following is the stock ride height (and no spacers)

·
Registered
29 Posts
These should help you get a better sense of how flush the wheels are with 15mm spacer

Front:

Rear:

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Here is my 610-4 with Mimas and10mm spacers off my audi just for a trial. The rear is perfect with the 10mm however the front could use 13mm or 15mm and be flush. I don't dare go with the 15mm. With the 305 wide tire mine is already sticking out past the fender on the rear. Different stock wheels must have different offsets.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Does anyone know the actual offsets of the stock 20" Mimas?
I read 42mm front and rear although I've also seen some other specs. I took my wheels off and the specs are not on the wheel barrel as some other wheels are.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here is my 610-4 with Mimas and10mm spacers off my audi just for a trial. The rear is perfect with the 10mm however the front could use 13mm or 15mm and be flush. I don't dare go with the 15mm. With the 305 wide tire mine is already sticking out past the fender on the rear. Different stock wheels must have different offsets. View attachment 295224 View attachment 295225
The reason your wheels stick out a bit is because your car sits higher than mine. As you lower a car the wheels begin to tuck in. I didn’t feel that I really needed spacers until I lowered the car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts