Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm a new member here. And I'm a girl! (Oh its got np significance to the post. apart from maybe, are there any ladies around on this forum?)

but getting back to my original intentions behind the new thread, what according to you guys should come next from the Lamborghini stables?

·
Administrator
5,158 Posts
The MIURA!

What should NOT be next.

An SUV
Anything with batteries
Anything that shares parts with any other car
Anything with 4 doors

Ha. I think this belongs in the dreamers section. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
907 Posts
Fixed up point 4 for you a bit based on Leadfoot's post there.
Lol well we don't know how many doors there will be if it's true... there's been a lot of talk that they will small useless back seats with 2 doors, but then again the possibility of 4 doors is always there.

Also Rayman could be referring to the Estoque which is rumored for 2015, or the Urus for 2017... :p

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,263 Posts
Welcome Ashley! There are several other females that frequent this forum.

The Gallardo replacement is the next big change, but probably others small ones while we wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Leadfoot, you might just be in luck coz apparently a roadster version is already being tested.

It thought the urus was a competent design as compared to the Bentley SUV, but i guess the issue of a Lamborghini SUV is at a existential level isn't it? It's an ecosystem...why have all the companies do everything for everyone right?

Russk, thanks...hoping some of the women come out of the woodwork! Would love to have their opinions as well, ESP if they drive a lambo.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Leadfoot, you might just be in luck coz apparently a roadster version is already being tested.
Nothing lucky about it, there are spyshots everywhere, here's a link to a thread with photos I started: http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f5/pics-aventador-roadster-spyshots-25329/

It thought the urus was a competent design as compared to the Bentley SUV, but i guess the issue of a Lamborghini SUV is at a existential level isn't it? It's an ecosystem...why have all the companies do everything for everyone right?
The Urus is alright, I'm not a big fan, but its all about economics in the end - and I mean economics with a double meaning. They need to make more money in order to keep expanding the company (and since China is their number one market, and the Chinese love SUV's, the Urus was created), and they need cars with higher fuel economy or they are going to get slammed with fees or shutdown. That's why they're working on worthless things like cylinder devactivation / stop-start / hybrid SUV's instead of focusing on what they do best. But then it's better that Lamborghini belongs to the Volkswagen-Audi Group because if they didn't we might be seeing an Aston Martin Cygnet lookalike right now (would probably be the called the Lamborghini Marco Polo :evil:).

·
Registered
484 Posts
I suppose you make some good points. Perhaps our v10 + v12 cars aren't earning them enough and an SUV will keep them afloat to continue making cars for the rest of us...

As for female owners, I think Carol still frequents these boards, maybe she'll come along and say hi. I believe her husband doesn't like driving HER Lamborghini :p

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Welcome Ashley! Women hold the future, in so many ways :)
I seldom agree with Rayman, but when he wrote 'Miura' I applauded, that would truly be sensational (as opposed to the downsized Aventador I'm expecting to replace the G). And come to think of it, I once saw a new Espada design I liked a lot too :) Again Ray was right: this belongs in the dreamer's section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts