Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Rolls Royce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Range Rover

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
None of the above, I have been lusting after the Audi RS6 Avant. You can get 1000hp out of it pretty easily and the light show every time you unlock it...so cool.

Registered
How is this a 鈥淕eneral Lamborghini related鈥 discussion鈥?

Probably have better luck posting such a question on Facebook or some other more general automotive site.

Registered
How is this a 鈥淕eneral Lamborghini related鈥 discussion鈥?

Probably have better luck posting such a question on Facebook or some other more general automotive site.
You might be right about it being better on fb but.... he did post it in the 'right' place.

It's easy to ignore this subforum if the topics veer away from your liking. I like that it gets people talking about different things. We all like Lambos, so it is interesting to see what other opinions we share.

Registered
I am not so sure about this poll.

Family car...implies not an SUV and children. Further that french fries and ketchup will be eaten inside. Other varibles include with muddy dogs and shoes, soccer game team members, transporting shool science projects, bicycle storage, airport shuttle and parking and crayon use.

First I would be looking toward a miniumum of 5 seats.
Then an interior that will resist damage (eg: not select Rolls Royce leather).

Still you say car.
So the trunk space should be robust (like the "old" Lincoln Town Car had).

Therefore Audi or Mercedes station wagon would be my choice for the poll answer.

Yet you write car, so the Bentley will cause less attention that the Rolls and that would be my direct answer to this poll.

Good luck in your decision.

Repeating, I am not so sure about this poll.

Registered
I bought a SiENNA (Toyota, not McLaren ) and it鈥檚 proving to be an absolutely fantastic family hauler. You can watch Netflix on the flip down wide screen, and the second row seats slide way back and have flip up ottoman foot rests providing private jet style comfort for longer road trips. And you can鈥檛 beat the luggage space (space being one of the truest forms of luxury)鈥

Registered
How about a Ghost...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts