Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, My name is Rehan and I have been a member of this forum for quite some time and havn't had a chance to participate much.

Have been working hard and now time has where I am thinking about picking up a Lambo soon. I would ideally love to go for an SV if I could get my hands on one. I live in London and therefore am thinking what would be the best type of car to go for.

I know most of you guys on here have majority of all models, what would you advice as the best first buy??? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Wow...I wasn't even born yet when you joined. You could be my father for all I know....

Did they even have the internets back then??? I don't think so. L-talk was probably just a piece of paper that people mailed around to each other, and wrote some **** on.
:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
i was negative 3 years old in 73...the countach wasnt even out yet...lmao.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HaHa Funny thing is I wasn't even around at 73, don't even know how my profile was created back then?? Lol prob system error. I know I been with L-talk for around 4-5yrs

So any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
That's a long time to be waitin/workin to get your 1st Lambo! You must have a billion dollars by now!

As for what to get: You should get the Lambo you really want the most...if you want an SV, get that. Do not settle for a model you don't want. Yeah, you might have to compromise on particular options/colors, as these cars are not mass-produced like Toyotas, but always go for the model you want, as long as it's 'realistically' in your price range.

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
be different...buy an islero.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a long time to be waitin/workin to get your 1st Lambo! You must have a billion dollars by now!

As for what to get: You should get the Lambo you really want the most...if you want an SV, get that. Do not settle for a model you don't want. Yeah, you might have to compromise on particular options/colors, as these cars are not mass-produced like Toyotas, but always go for the model you want, as long as it's 'realistically' in your price range.

Yes have been working very smartly and things are going well and the dream is starting to become a reality now so why not go for it. Billion Pounds! almost :)

I hear what your saying and probably will follow through with that. Ideally If I can get a right hand drive one that would be great but the chances are slim on finding a RHD SV UK spec, I think only 12-20 were sent here.

Alternative would be an LP640

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
if u have a billion pounds "almost" why not buy one of each model?

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

+1

If you prefer the big Murci, then get that, if you prefer a smaller more technical car get the G, if you're into the older cars, get your favourite of those. Do YOUR thing.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well as they say, when the doors go up, the panties go down hahaha.

If you're close to a billion pounds then buy out a reventon from someone haha

Good luck with your lambo. I myself will be getting both the G and the Murci very soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts