Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Folks first Lambo and wondering if I got everything that suppose to come with it. What I got was:

1. Scale model kit
2. Car cover
3. Box that has a bunch of trinkets in it including gloves, cigarette lighter USB plug.

Anything else missing?

Edit: Should of notated this is for the Huracan Evo RWD.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
What model? For the EVO you also get a sketch and welcome kit which includes detailing products.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
Folks first Lambo and wondering if I got everything that suppose to come with it. What I got was:

1. Scale model kit
2. Car cover
3. Box that has a bunch of trinkets in it including gloves, cigarette lighter USB plug.

Anything else missing?
If you are talking about the EVO that's about it but at Charlotte Lamborghini they threw in the following: battery tender, Lamborghini door logo lights, Lamborghini tire valve stem caps, Lamborghini embroidered seat covers and battery tender quick attachment in the frunk.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
@Lambo2018 Did Chase give you everything? This issue has all but locked up my decision to fly in for delivery to ensure all is ok before it gets on a truck to be delivered to me.
Yes, the only thing that arrives after the EVO delivery is the model car and Chase indicated that will arrive soon and he will FedEx it to me. Funny I will wind up with two model cars............

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you are talking about the EVO that's about it but at Charlotte Lamborghini they threw in the following: battery tender, Lamborghini door logo lights, Lamborghini tire valve stem caps, Lamborghini embroidered seat covers and battery tender quick attachment in the frunk.
Damn that's pretty nice of them. Were you a prior customer?

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Did you get an embroidered steering wheel cover?

·
Registered
20 Giallo Auge Urus | 2021 Verde Scandal SVJ | 2021 STO Arancio Atlas/Verde Mantis
259 Posts
Al they installed the quick disconnect for the car tender it’s not a factory part?
Quick disconnect in not a factory part. It’s a dealer install part. My Urus they charged me $400. STO quick disconnect was free (bought from the same dealership with the Urus). SVJ has a cigarette lighter port where you could hook up your tender. Lamborghini Paramus (where I do my service) said they would install the quick disconnect for free.

Urus we got a car cover.
Special gift for the SVJ was a CF watch case for 6 watch
Special gift for the STO is the racing gloves.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Quick disconnect in not a factory part. It’s a dealer install part. My Urus they charged me $400. STO quick disconnect was free (bought from the same dealership with the Urus). SVJ has a cigarette lighter port where you could hook up your tender. Lamborghini Paramus (where I do my service) said they would install the quick disconnect for free.

Urus we got a car cover.
Special gift for the SVJ was a CF watch case for 6 watch
Special gift for the STO is the racing gloves.
How about placing a picture of your watches in the watch thread!!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,503 Posts
Quick disconnect in not a factory part. It’s a dealer install part. My Urus they charged me $400. STO quick disconnect was free (bought from the same dealership with the Urus).
Agree, it is a cost option and dealer installed.
Al they installed the quick disconnect for the car tender it’s not a factory part?
It was dealer installed and was part of the "Welcome Package" that is offered by Charlotte Lamborghini.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts