Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Salvatore Ferragamo

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Stuart Weitzman

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
Since this is a car forum what about Pilotis? I don't have any but have wanted some for a while. Anel Racer is another for auto enthusiasts and made in Italy. I was introduced to them by a ZR1 buddy who got some to match his car and he loves them. I guess no Puma since they are affiliated with Ferrari F1 right??!!

Registered
Since this is a car forum what about Pilotis? I don't have any but have wanted some for a while. Anel Racer is another for auto enthusiasts and made in Italy. I was introduced to them by a ZR1 buddy who got some to match his car and he loves them. I guess no Puma since they are affiliated with Ferrari F1 right??!!
I have them
Only shoe I can wear with the countach

Premium Member
My vote is Puma. I'm too poor for most on the list. lol.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
I can't afford shoes anymore so I am going to live inside my Huracan. Nike all the way!

Registered
SL #7007
In all honestly, I have no idea鈥. My wife buys all of my clothes/shoes for me. That means my entire closet is literally Lululemon, lmao! No yoga pants for me but the rest of their clothing is so comfortable! Anyway, she also buys my shoes. I know my day to day shows are converse, Travis Mathew鈥檚, or Wolf & Shepherd鈥. I have some hunter boots along with some other dress boots. I have a pair of black Tom Ford dress shoes. I have no idea about the others鈥. I think I have 20+ pairs of shoes she bought me so you can imagine how many she has!

I have them
Only shoe I can wear with the countach
I have a pair of the gray Shift鈥檚. Great shoes鈥

Reactions: Rcasa20

Registered
SL #7007
I can't afford shoes anymore so I am going to live inside my Huracan. Nike all the way!
Hmmmmmm, I swore I thought you posted a pic wearing some Tom Ford sneakers鈥︹

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Hmmmmmm, I swore I thought you posted a pic wearing some Tom Ford sneakers鈥︹
Never owned a pair but my birthday is coming up..........馃巵

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Reactions: 54Greg

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Totally going off topic but what鈥檚 your fav? Mai Tai bar, Dukes, or Rumfire? Lol
I like Dukes, but it gets a little crazy sometimes. Sitting under the big Bayan tree at the Moana is a great place as well. If you want something more subtle but beautiful the Kahala Hotel Plumeria bar. See lots of celebs there.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
In all honestly, I have no idea鈥. My wife buys all of my clothes/shoes for me. That means my entire closet is literally Lululemon, lmao! No yoga pants for me but the rest of their clothing is so comfortable! Anyway, she also buys my shoes. I know my day to day shows are converse, Travis Mathew鈥檚, or Wolf & Shepherd鈥. I have some hunter boots along with some other dress boots. I have a pair of black Tom Ford dress shoes. I have no idea about the others鈥. I think I have 20+ pairs of shoes she bought me so you can imagine how many she has!

I have a pair of the gray Shift鈥檚. Great shoes鈥
My daughter works at Lulu so my wife and I have closets full of their stuff. Comfortable clothing indeed!! As a side note, they give these kids a $150/mo gym stipend to stay healthy鈥hy didn鈥檛 I get that when I was in college???!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts