Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know what your favorite lamborghini automobile is and why. Mine is the special 25th aniversary of the Lamborghini Countage, in the limited editition silver color. No other car or Lamborghini can match its sporty, super tech, , yet elegantly desighned body.
-Zachary

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, I recently purchased a 01 Titanium Diablo :D (not from Motorcars Intl, but a buddy of mine owned it. Pics coming very soon!) but that is not my favorite. My favorite is a Lime-Green Murcielago and my second favorite is the 50th anniversary Murcielago, so I guess in general just the Murcielago would be my favorite!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Murcielago Roadster in pear metallic yellow with black leather and yeallow leather inserts. It has got to be the best looking Lamborghini ever, the look of the roof down with the intakes out is breathtaking. Plus it's crazy fast.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wow Brandon, glad you finally made your mind up and bought a car. Sorry you didn't end up with a green Murcielago. Can't wait to see the pics.

mrs loudv12

·
Registered
138 Posts
I know, I was slightly disappointed not buying the Murcielago since thats what I really wanted, but today I really got to take the Diablo out and I must say I am VERY pleased with the car. I recently started doing some faculty work at UMKC dental school which ends up me working ALOT more than I used too so I haven't got to spend nearly as much time as i'd like here and with the car. I plan to get the pictures up in the next few days as this tuesday I have off :D Pictures should be up by then.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Favourite Lambo ever is the Countach Quattrovalvole in rosso red. Yes, it's what I own. The anniversary Countach had sideskirts that IMHO detracted from the good looks. The older cars without the extended wheelarches weren't quite menacing enough...

Lambos since the Countach have never quite managed to look quite as amazing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My ultimate would be a restored LP400 Countach in green, other than that a LP5000S Qv '87 in red with skirts. not that i'm biased of course.

·
Registered
323 Posts
This orange Diablo SV 98 (1st pic), than put some monterey edition chrome wheels on it (2nd pic) , black svr lips on front and sides (2nd pic), install SE30 style side intakes (3rd pic), install cf trims (like on wiz his car, 4th pic), change the rear looks from 5th pic into 6th pic with chrome bull in center and sv-logo on right side, change black leather interior into white/beige alcantara with black sv logo in headrest and black piping, install a new exhaust system (dont know yet what but got time enough to think about it ;) )

well, thats all :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Taoist said:
Favourite Lambo ever is the Countach Quattrovalvole in rosso red. Yes, it's what I own. The anniversary Countach had sideskirts that IMHO detracted from the good looks. The older cars without the extended wheelarches weren't quite menacing enough...
I know what you mean, the LP400 has a more sophisticated James Bond look in my opinion, but is still very sporty.
-Zachary

·
Registered
41 Posts
I concur, beautiful C/T Taoist. I would not kick yours out of my garage :wave:

Taoist said:

Lambos since the Countach have never quite managed to look quite as amazing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts