Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Besides Blu Cepheus you mean there are other colors? :giggle:

Reactions: 54Greg

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
The best color is the color of your current Lamborghini, and the second best color is the color of your NEXT Lamborghini. QED!

Reactions: TheYellowCarGuy

Premium Member
Viola Parsifae. I鈥檝e done this color twice so I had to switch it up on my current build.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Viola Parsifae. I鈥檝e done this color twice so I had to switch it up on my current build.
So, what did you select Parsifae Viola? :giggle:

Premium Member
So, what did you select Parsifae Viola? :giggle:
I was this close |<>| to selecting Viola Nebula (matt version) but at last minute went Blu Arione

Reactions: Lambo2018

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
My favorite right now is Blu Aegir. That could change at any time.

Registered
Red is the fastest color. I love that red isnt played out on Lambo's like it is on Ferrari's. In my club I have the only Rosso Mars Lambo. There was a Rosso Cadens Perf Spyder but havent seen him this year.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
Red is the fastest color. I love that red isnt played out on Lambo's like it is on Ferrari's. In my club I have the only Rosso Mars Lambo. There was a Rosso Cadens Perf Spyder but havent seen him this year.
I remember that HP, it sat at the showroom for a long time before someone finally bought it. They tried to get me to buy it, now I wish I did.

Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
The best color is the color of your current Lamborghini, and the second best color is the color of your NEXT Lamborghini. QED!
No picture I take seems to do it any justice so here is one from when it was still in the showroom in Dallas.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Next:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

I do love a nice dark grey w/ red interior..... don't know exactly what this one is but Grigio Lynx comes to mind

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
@FontusBluG, those are great colors and color combinations, no doubt. It is hard to go wrong with any color selection but it is hard to make that final choice especially when you start messing with the configurator.
So, what color is your next Lamborghini?

Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
@FontusBluG, those are great colors and color combinations, no doubt. It is hard to go wrong with any color selection but it is hard to make that final choice especially when you start messing with the configurator.
So, what color is your next Lamborghini?
Haha The Configurator 鉂 YES, I know exactly what you are saying there. I was messing with the configurator for the C8 and got so befuddled I gave up and bought the first Dark Blue Lambo I found. I think somehow the indecision just reinforced the fact that I really didn't want one. There, I do take pride in being somewhat of a non-conformist. Now I find my neighbors kid just bought a Rapid Blue one, but a few weeks ago. Good choice...
for him.

My last car was Midnight Blue I had for 10 years, now this one......... next time I may change it up, but I do like Grigio Lynx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.