Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
SL #7007
215 Posts
I had good luck with dark satin gray from 3M….

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,289 Posts
Avery lime green, looks just like Verde Themis.

·
Registered
194 Posts
So I have to ask where was this because I've seen that face before.... Laguna, Newport or Huntington Beach... one of these cities I've seen that face? LOL I'd say I qualify for that attention as well but the question is what exhaust are you sporting because something tells me you caught his ear attention primarily. I have mine wrapped in roaring thunder and I see the heads turn when I pass by them on a bike.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Huntington Beach on PCH. Top 3 reasons I get stopped (my H is all stock, nothing modified)
1- front license plate missing
2- exceed noise limits
3- speeding (rare with the K40 installed)

Regarding noise, need to keep the setting on Strada when police are around-- it is painful to do this since I am always in Sport mode. Best to keep off PCH since traffic cops are always hanging around, I need to lay low for a while. Time to go up to Lake Matthews Reservoir/ Cajalco Rd, or 73 South towards Laguna Beach. If you are going under 95, you are obstructing traffic on weekends--

139 Posts
Huntington Beach on PCH. Top 3 reasons I get stopped (my H is all stock, nothing modified)
1- front license plate missing
2- exceed noise limits
3- speeding (rare with the K40 installed)

Regarding noise, need to keep the setting on Strada when police are around-- it is painful to do this since I am always in Sport mode. Best to keep off PCH since traffic cops are always hanging around, I need to lay low for a while. Time to go up to Lake Matthews Reservoir/ Cajalco Rd, or 73 South towards Laguna Beach. If you are going under 95, you are obstructing traffic on weekends--
Regarding the front license plate missing - you should check out the EezePlate. No Drill quick release/removable front plate. You don't have to have the plate on, and you can't even see the chassis mount and yet if you get stopped just slide the front plate back on, say you took it off for a photo shoot, car wash, whatever and because its mechanically affixed they can't hassle you :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts