Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw him in London yesterday, anyone know what car this is? looks like some version of Murcielago but cant figure out which one :(:(:(:

edit : here are more pics

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Saw him in London yesterday, anyone know what car this is? looks like some version of Murcielago but cant figure out which one :(:(:(:

Yes, that is a special edition of the Murcielago known as the Lamborghini Murcielago LP700-4 Aventador Edition

And the blue car is another special edition of the Murcielago known as the Lamborborghini Murcielago Bugatti Veyron Centenaire Edition

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Yes, that is a special edition of the Murcielago known as the Lamborghini Murcielago LP700-4 Aventador Edition

And the blue car is another special edition of the Murcielago known as the Lamborborghini Murcielago Bugatti Veyron Centenaire Edition
and they have the roof scoops to commemorate the Diablo SVs. Love the blue Murcielago...truly a special edition.
:rolling::rolling:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Really? I could have sworn this was the PARM (Parked Alongside Rolls Murcielago) . My bad. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Hi Ari

Welcome to the forum. I see you are new here. After reading your post I couldn't help wondering how long you've been following Lamborghini. There has been a lot of publicity about the Aventador (aka LP700), replacing the retired Murcielago.

What struck me most about the photos you posted is how those cars are parked. I could not imagine EVER parking either of those cars in a situation like that (so close to other cars and in a position where anyone could park too close). Maybe when you live in a city like London you have to put up with close parking - but I will drive around in circles to find JUST the right space, and will walk LONG distances to avoid being close to other cars. And THAT'S with my daily driver (I generally don't walk too far away from the Lambo cause it draws crowds).

I think even if I had unlimited resources (I don't) and could afford to replace the car without feeling the impact - I would STILL park far away cause I hate the thought of a door ding.

Whatever your interest level, it's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy L-Talk.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,724 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting the pics Ari!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts