Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the limited time I am with the cars before I go back to the home in warmer weather, I will drive the cars as its 40 degrees and the sun is out. More over, the roads are dry and there has not been any snow so no salted roads.

What is the coldest you have driven your Lamborghini?

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
I've driven in snow and twenty degrees in my 580. Haven't done that yet in my EVO but will in the next month or so. What's interesting about this pic is there was a lot more snow the higher I went so I had to focus on driving. Naturally the higher you go there is more ice.

Not to mention you can see chunks of rocks on the road at different places from the overhangs. Snow will melt and loosen things up. You could be driving and boom. You have a couple of chunks land on your car. I swung wide to avoid these. But hey I got the shot.
Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Tire Automotive tire

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just came back from a nice drive through some wooded roads-it was 32-34 degrees. Ill go until salt stains on the road scare me away, but only when its sunny/dry.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,845 Posts
I think we got down to 62 one evening last year and boy was it cold, had to raise the top! :LOL:

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
590 Posts
As long as there is no snow or salt on the road I'm game. The coldest that my instrument panel said that I was out was 22 Degrees I can tell you this attraction with practice was minimal so be super careful.

·
Administrator
3,703 Posts
I drive in rain, snow, cold, doesn’t matter. When I visit chicago in the cold months, weather doesn’t stop me. If I want to drive I will. I get the little Frost symbol on the dash often come November

Reactions: topcarbon

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I have a Spyder and refuse to drive it with the top up so maybe 50f ish. The wife had a scarf, heavy winter coat, stocking cap, and the seat heater was on high. We have too many nice days in Texas to drive when it is cold. It is going to be 81f and sunny Christmas day.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was in the 50s so no drama
Who would have thought……50s and 60s in Illinois around christmas

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have driven almost all my lambos in snow/freezing conditions. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you have winter tires! No the Ferrari didn’t make it up the hill lol
Land vehicle Plant Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Snow

Wheel Tire Car Snow Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,845 Posts
Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
It doesn't typically get all that cold in Texas though, last year we had some freezing weather. I am not limited by temperature but I won't drive in the rain.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It doesn't typically get all that cold in Texas though, last year we had some freezing weather. I am not limited by temperature but I won't drive in the rain.
Last year was crazy
This year too, with 80s in December
What’s next? Snow in Hawaii?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,833 Posts
Our weather right now is incredibly mild. The current weather represents one of many natural cyclical climatic changes that have occurred throughout the history of planet Earth. Undoubtedly, others would postulate global warming as the agent of the changes we are witnessing.

Reactions: sinking and DXM31
1 - 20 of 24 Posts