Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,191 Posts
I’m in the process of buying my first one…an EVO RWD. I am coming off a couple of American RWD sports cars so hoping I made the right choice!

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
You don’t have a specific one in mind? Are you trying to see if you would enjoy owning a Lambo? Now isn’t the best time to buy unless you’re 100% sure because it’s a sellers market…. If you buy and are not happy I doubt you would even make your money back….

Reactions: Blambo and DXM31

·
Registered
LP640 Murci, preLP Murci, Performante, 997.1 GT3, Ariel Atom, Lotus Elise, Audi TTRS, Mustangs
54 Posts
Depends on what you want.
A car that does car-things reasonably well? Get a baby-bull, either a Gallardo or Huracan depending on whether you'd rather suffer maintenance or depreciation.

Want the iconic doors and roaring V12? Get an Aventador.
Willing to trade any semblance of practicality for a stick? Get a Murci.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Welcome Leon!
I would suggest a Gallardo 2010 and up. Great car, more affordable and easy to drive.

Reactions: FontusBluG

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
OP, that was exactly my question a little over a year ago. I was into Porsche for a time and didn't know if Lamborghinis' would be a right fit for me. So, rather than buy new I bought a preowned 2019 Huracan 580-2 and knew right away that the brand and that glorious engine note, linear acceleration and sheer beauty were the real deal. From there I decided to buy a new EVO RWD Coupe and there is no looking back. Simply put it is the best Sports car I have ever owned, even when compared to the 991.2 3RS and 2RS I owned.
The other important consideration was reliability and the Huracan fits the bill.
Best of luck with your decision!

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
The only problem nowadays is preowned Lambo’s can be selling for more than if you ordered a new one.

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Get an LP Gallardo with a stick(if you can find one) they are already kinda pricey and will only continue to climb. Or get a new new Huracon EVO(if you can find one), the warranty will give you peace of mind.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
The best Lambo will be any Lambo if you currently don't have one.
That is absolutely correct, just make sure it works into your budget. On my first car I didn't pull the trigger until I could pay cash.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Or get a new new Huracon EVO(if you can find one), the warranty will give you peace of mind.
I am selling my EVO for MSRP.......................................X2, any takers? If the world is going crazy and you can't beat-em you might as well join-em. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

·
Registered
129 Posts
Such heresy on the Lamborghini forum, but I agree.
As beautiful as the early cars were I don't want to own one.
Lol - to each his own (that's the beauty of these forums). The older cars exist between euphoria and tragedy, but the newer ones just don't do anything for me.

For the OP think about what experience you want and then choose a model from there.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Lol - to each his own (that's the beauty of these forums). The older cars exist between euphoria and tragedy, but the newer ones just don't do anything for me.

For the OP think about what experience you want and then choose a model from there.
I am the opposite, I just want to drive and not worry about anything going wrong and I love the new tech and additional power.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts