Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He used to post a lot on the old board, was really up and having wars at the Corvette people. I did a search and unless he changed his name only found one topic that said allanlambo and not a good one. Seems he spammed your Pm's. Anyhow Id appreciate an update

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
allan was finally kicked off of Lamborghini-Talk because he refused to stop enciting Flame Wars and calling people names, and just generally being a Horses Ass and a Pain in the Butt!!!!

I for one don't miss him and all the constant trouble he caused!!!

Personally, I feel that banning him and forceing him to start his own site was the best thing that ever happened to allan. He can now run amuck and create daily Helter Skelter free from the confines of normal standards of acceptable human social behavior.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmm guess you can only take so much :) Yeah well I never gave my opinion of him then since I thought he was respected back then or guess the real word was tolerated now. but I apprecieate the update :)

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
In fairness to allan, in the beggining and for a period of time he was helpful and a 'regular' part of the community (in his own unique way of course), but at some point he began to be just too far over the top. It was a very difficult decision, but when he refused to riegn himself in and act normal the Communities best interests had to come first. He can be a regular guy when he wants to be, problem became, he didn't want to be.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Yes he did,

however he has no respect for other people.

It didn't bother him one bit to try to destroy the Credibility of this Forum with his rants and tirades, but if you read his forum, now all of a sudden he worries about "credibility"!!

Forums are a Social Setting that requires the ability to get along with others. Antagonizing and constant bickering and name calling gets real old real fast. Maybe someday allan will grow up and act like a normal adult?? :confused:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts