Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you care to share.

I currently flip houses but eventually want to broaden my horizons into other aspects of real estate (or of anything) as long as it gives the same ROI.

·
Registered
918 Posts
IT/International Trade

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Engineering for DoD contractor

·
Registered
54 Posts
Interesting, I have yet to meet someone who makes a decent living day trading
That's because most of us aren't on forums. The guys on Twitter and forums posting up their technical analysis and making calls, are wannabe's trying to become influencers and crave attention.

These crypto markets have been like fishing with dynamite the past two years, a minimum of a dozen 30% plays per month with ease.

As for the original question;

Registered nurse (this was my safe play for a 'survivable guaranteed income' just scraping the six figure realm).

Real Estate (a few flips and a few rental properties, nothing insane)

Small businesses (coffee shops and juice bars. Nothing earth shattering, but some nice relatively passive returns).

·
Banned
5 Posts
I'm still just learning in college. I have a part time job in the library. I have a good scholarship, but I completely refused the money of my parents, so I have to work in the library. So I have enough money for life and entertainment. I'm already trying to find a summer job in my hometown. I sent out a few resumes of my friends. I don't really want to work at a local cafe, so I decided to find a job in advance for the summer. I found this article on the Internet, I liked the idea of working in Uber this summer. But we have a very small city and I don't think that they will often order a taxi from us.

·
Registered
310 Posts
That's because most of us aren't on forums. The guys on Twitter and forums posting up their technical analysis and making calls, are wannabe's trying to become influencers and crave attention.

These crypto markets have been like fishing with dynamite the past two years, a minimum of a dozen 30% plays per month with ease.

As for the original question;

Registered nurse (this was my safe play for a 'survivable guaranteed income' just scraping the six figure realm).

Real Estate (a few flips and a few rental properties, nothing insane)

Small businesses (coffee shops and juice bars. Nothing earth shattering, but some nice relatively passive returns).
Where/how did you learn to do all of that? A very diverse skill set there!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Where/how did you learn to do all of that? A very diverse skill set there!
There's more than that bro lol.

I bailed on scholarships to a few universities here in the Philly area when I was intending to go the computer science route. The carpenter's union sounded like a dream at 18 years old - no holidays, nights, or weekends. Overtime was double time, $40 an hour by 21 without a dime of debt.

About two years in I got tired of beating my body up already & knew there wasn't any growth ahead for me if I stayed, so I started nursing school pre-reqs online & at night, then applied to a nursing program when I finally had all of my pre-reqs and left the union.

Real estate doesn't take much to get into honestly and it's what you make of it - especially if you can get a good network going with social media today and peers.

Small businesses are a crapshoot & you genuinely get out of it what you put into it.

Crypto was my biggest blessing and 90% luck/fate that brought me there early on in 2010.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts