Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve seen and heard a bunch of different exhausts on Diablo’s, Murci’s, and G cars but which one do you think sounds the best and delivers the best performance? i.e; cargraphic, tubi, ect…

-ortiz

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hmm this is a toughie. Well The tubi on Bens 6.0 sounds insane :eek: , but on everyother lambo with tubi I have heard sounds very High pitched, more like a Ferrari than a lambo. Stock is the best still IMO ;)

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
The Tubi is too high pitched in my opinion, I'm partial to the Larini with test pipes because that's what I have, but heard both before I decided. It's more of a snarling lower pitched angry sound, as it should be.

·
Registered
165 Posts
raymondo said:
The Tubi is too high pitched in my opinion, I'm partial to the Larini with test pipes because that's what I have, but heard both before I decided. It's more of a snarling lower pitched angry sound, as it should be.
But youve heard bens tubi right? It sounds like a normal Diablo, deep sounding grunts and revs
:)

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I will put Larini on my Murcie next week. I have heard Tubi, Larini, MS racing (Japanese) and more. I thought Larini has the best "Lambo" sound for me....

·
Registered
464 Posts
Custom Exhaust is the best. I think Diablos should have a deep and low pitch noise. I like the high pitch sounds for Ferraris

·
Registered
42 Posts
I did an extensive comparison before settling for the Larini. A Lambo should sound like a Lambo IMO. Not a Ferrari, and not an environmentally friendly compromise. The Larini makes it sound thermo-nuclear, but still tight without losing any of the control which I found a problem on some cheaper alternatives.

Money no option, I would have had a good look at the Kreissiggs as well - but I assume we are talking 'real world' here.
Andy

http://www.andrewjwebb.com/Gallardoatnight - Larini-small.wmv
http://www.andrewjwebb.com/Gallardo - Larini 1 medium.wmv

·
Registered
35 Posts
For anyone potentially interested in Larini products, board sponsor DexM has info on the website. Just go to the sponsor page and click on the Larini Systems ad. Or go to www.dexmllc.com

I'd also like to remind everyone that DexM makes a donation to L-Talk for any order placed by an L-Talk member. So, if you are looking for Lambo exhaust products certainly consider Larini.

Webbo, Glad to see you're so excited about your exhaust.

Happy Motoring.

Jason

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Andy,

COOL VIDEO!!!!!!

I agree to your opinion. Larini sounds good and also is "realistic". Kreis sieg is a JOKE.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Given Diablo origins, what is the best exhaust in terms of sound, vacuum flow,sound
and power, for the efi LM002?

Has anyone found the optimal ignition system upgrade for this model?
I want to run without cats, and has anyone put a K&N free flow intakes system,
properly on an EFI?

Performance, preferably evidence based, is my thing.

Thanks,

michael

C

·
0 Posts
I have a customer that I had Quicksilver make a special exhaust system for, his LM002.
It was made just like you are talking about.
I do not know price, as it was done over a year ago.
They have the patterns to do it.
Let me know if you are interested.'
Chadbourn Bolles
[email protected]
803 532 6257
and power, for the efi LM002?

Has anyone found the optimal ignition system upgrade for this model?
I want to run without cats, and has anyone put a K&N free flow intakes system,
properly on an EFI?

Performance, preferably evidence based, is my thing.

Thanks,

michael[/QUOTE]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts