Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a POS this guy is. “Rezdoc” just bought two front suspension assembles from Miamimelissa not even three weeks ago for $455 and now he has separated all the parts and put them back up for sale! The total value of the parts as he lists them for sale is now over $2,700 and that is if you win the opening bid. It is well over $3,500 if you use the buy it now feature!

What an [email protected]#[email protected] this guy is! I have to say I have bought some things just incase, because I do not want to have to buy them later from Rezdoc.

What does everyone think about writing to Melissa and trying to get this guy banned from any more of her auctions? I think this is long over due. I spoke to her last month and she cannot stand him either. He always wants a cheaper price and a break on shipping, then he turns around and sells everything for a huge markup1

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
David

·
Registered
13 Posts
I think most of us feel the same way about rezdoc. Asking to have him banned from an open auction is not the answer. Miamimelissa, like any of us, wants to get the highest price she can. If he is the one willing to pay that all is fair. If Miamimelissa has a problem with the sale afterwards then it becomes her problem and she has the right to deal with it any way she feels is right.

The best we can do is boycott rezdoc and hope he gets the message that we will not pay his over inflated prices. That does not do much good in the short run as some may need the limited parts available but may help in the long run.

When you were there did she have many Jalpa parts left? How about pooling our resouces and making her a "whole lot" offer for anything and everything she has left. Between the Jalpa owners on this forum we should be able help each other out and come up with a good and fair way to do this.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill,

The reason I even brought htis up is because Linda, Melissa's sister, who is at Nastasi Racing, brought it up to me.

As for what they have left, not much in the way Jalpa stuff. they do have some stuff, a fair amount of Countach stuff, a good amount of Miura stuff, and a lot of LM stuff.

Linda told me how they tried to sell everything to two different people for $10,000 total, but they did not want it. Nastasi was then going to through every thing out, but Linda convinced him to sell the stuff on ebay. I think between Doug Grant and myself we have spent about $5,000 alone.

He through out a complete set of Jalpa wheels about nine months ago because they did not sell the first time!

We can try to make an offer, but the LM and miura parts are all ready sold. so it would be the Jalpa and Countach parts.

They had some bearings, some chains, random stuff mostly.

We can try they are very nice.

David

1 - 4 of 4 Posts