Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Let me try to help you with this question.

Frist off i have yet to achieve the success in order to afford a lambo so my opinions are a bit of hear-say.

I belive you are really asking the wrong question. The quesiton you should be asking is what kind of schooling, life lessons and motivation is required to be as successfull as some of the members on this board.

Want and easy answer? Play the lotto maybe youll get lucky.

Want a hard answer? Find what you like to do and make yourself as indespensible as possible with it. Seperate you abilities from the next guys.
Weather its sports or a busniess that is really the only way to succeed. Why should someone purchase what you have and not the next guy who is selling the same hting. Why should your boss pay you "x" amount if he can hire some else to do the same job.

Just my out look on life .
I belive henry ford said it best. "Weather you think you can or weather you think you can't your probably right"

·
Registered
41 Posts
I destroy stocks for a living. I watch stocks fall from their uptrend lines then WHAMMMOOO! I paste them into oblivion.

I AM MEDITANK. :evil:

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I don't really know, my mom stills sends me out to the bus on the corner every day....after that men in white clothes help me until the bus brings me back to my mom at night........

Oh WAIT that sounds like I am MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
I don't really know, my mom stills sends me out to the bus on the corner every day....after that men in white clothes help me until the bus brings me back to my mom at night........

Oh WAIT that sounds like I am MARRIED!!!!!!!!!! :wave:
Sounds like we work for the same place!! :D

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Still going to PALM SPRINGS, as of now it looks like we will be hooking up in San Jose area with 3 lambos, joing the 4 coming down from Seattle and Portland...leave the San Jose about 10am thursday..spend Thursday nite halfway after a great road trip then Friday go onto Palm...want to join....or anyone else for that matter I will get all details to you.......

Bringin my RE-BOUGHT Pearl Orange roadster.... :wave:

·
Registered
959 Posts
roytoy2003 said:
Bringin my RE-BOUGHT Pearl Orange roadster.... :wave:
For what price did you buy it back for? Didnt the guy buy it for 180k more that it was worth? :D
Why did he sell it again so soon?

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
speed2 said:
I am a free lance morticin/embalmer. Plenty of work out there!
I can't tell if you are kidding or not?? :confused:

roytoy2003 said:
halfway after a great road trip then Friday go onto Palm...want to join....
I'll be there - coming in from Chandler,AZ Friday night otherwise I would have liked to drive with your group. Regardless, look forward to seeing y'all!

raymondo said:
Boy this thread took a detour, poor guy didn't even get close to getting an answer
Sorry about the thread detour, but I've sort of become de-sensitized to this question - especially when the poster *just* signed up - and before someone yells at me - it *is* a personal problem. :wave:

-mick

·
Registered
752 Posts
Corporate Business Information Systems: Contract Project Management Basis.

For Roy: it looks like we will be hooking up in San Jose area with 3 lambos

When & when in San Jose will you guys be hooking up, I wouldn't mind meeting a few L-Talkers

- Larry

·
Registered
377 Posts
I should be there in Cali...new Lambo is supposed to be on a truck now...supposed to be here Tuesday....and no, I haven't slept since I got the word it's coming.

Kaos

·
Registered
170 Posts
landandhouses said:
Hello, I'm a college student and I was wondering what kind of profession would i need to work in inorder to make a high living to buy one of these cars? Thanks -Andrew [email protected]
Im a computer nerd for a large company doing there networking. I dont own a Lambo but I do have enough money in my car that I probaly could have had one.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Wow did things go way out.........

I bought the car new for $341 and change, 10 days later a person bought it from me for $410...........(July). Late August, after putting 1600 miles on the car he called and needed cash fast, would I buy the car back? Yes, and I did for $325...it went to BMCD were I was going to sell it..they had it for $335 for several weeks. I decided to keep it and it now is at Al's..(MILANO in GILROY) being brought up to my standards with little goodys..it will be ready for the Palm springs run........UNLESS someone wants to buy it for $410 again?

I will post a route for all by the 7th of October, running from Seattle to Palm Springs, it will be pretty detailed and timed so anyone can join as we go south, as of now 3 out of Seattle, 2 out of Portland, 1 northern Cali, 3 San Fransico...thats all I know of at this date....... :wave:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do for a living

I own www.clearalternatives.com. which is currently for sale. We developed clear taillights for motorcycles including our newest product which houses the turnsignals inside the taillight.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts