Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw pictures of this at HRE's open house, have been looking into purchasing a Gallardo but never really found a colour that I loved until now, I was wondering if any of you knew what this was called or if it is a custom colour, I looked on Lamborghini's website but couldn't find an exact match. Looks like a mix of brushed clear coat and bronze to me but I could be wrong. Regardless, if anyone knows what colour it is, or point me in the right direction I would be extremely thankful! (Tell me if you can't see the pictures, they are also on HRE's facebook page)

http://postimg.org/image/ia2sk6r5p/
http://postimg.org/image/571aid827/

·
Registered
131 Posts
Saw pictures of this at HRE's open house, have been looking into purchasing a Gallardo but never really found a colour that I loved until now, I was wondering if any of you knew what this was called or if it is a custom colour, I looked on Lamborghini's website but couldn't find an exact match. Looks like a mix of brushed clear coat and bronze to me but I could be wrong. Regardless, if anyone knows what colour it is, or point me in the right direction I would be extremely thankful!
Looks like Grigio Antares. I have an 09 in that color.

Cincy

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like Grigio Antares. I have an 09 in that color.

Cincy
Thanks so much, might I ask how you got it in that colour? I was reading and it said that it was unique to the murcielago. I'm very interested, it looks so good!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Thanks so much, might I ask how you got it in that colour? I was reading and it said that it was unique to the murcielago. I'm very interested, it looks so good!
For the right price I think lambo will slap any color on your car that you would like.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For the right price I think lambo will slap any color on your car that you would like.
Ya, the problem is with where I live I need the AWD but I'm unsure of the new front design for the Gallardo and a M/T is a must for me, is it safe to assume that there is only a handful of Gallardos in Grigio Antares in North America?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Surfing the web. I found it at Jakes Motor Cars in San Diego and jumped on it. It is a Muci color but could be had for an upcharge on a Gallardo. I have the previous owner to thank for that.

Cincy

·
Registered
274 Posts
LOL that's my car....I think...I cant see the pictures but from your description it's mine. It does have a bronze tint to the color which makes it very unique. Post the pics and ill confirm. But my car was the one at the HRE open house.

·
Registered
848 Posts
For my next one, I'm trying to decide between mauve and taupe.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Surfing the web. I found it at Jakes Motor Cars in San Diego and jumped on it. It is a Muci color but could be had for an upcharge on a Gallardo. I have the previous owner to thank for that.

Cincy
I was told the same thing, I didn't really put too much thought into it though. The interior is what sold me on the car.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I was told the same thing, I didn't really put too much thought into it though. The interior is what sold me on the car.
Yeah, the silver outside with the black and red interior is VERY sharp! Great combo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Cincy
Cool, thanks for the info!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL that's my car....I think...I cant see the pictures but from your description it's mine. It does have a bronze tint to the color which makes it very unique. Post the pics and ill confirm. But my car was the one at the HRE open house.
You have the most GORGEOUS vehicle I have ever seen! Honestly all I can do is thank you for letting other people see that amazing work of art, is there any chance I could get a paint code or something from you? Haha, I know it's silly but that is strikingly beautiful and that is the only colour I could have on a G now.

·
Registered
274 Posts
You have the most GORGEOUS vehicle I have ever seen! Honestly all I can do is thank you for letting other people see that amazing work of art, is there any chance I could get a paint code or something from you? Haha, I know it's silly but that is strikingly beautiful and that is the only colour I could have on a G now.
Thank you for the kind compliments! I can get you the paint code info probably in the next couple days. Thanks again for the kind words!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you for the kind compliments! I can get you the paint code info probably in the next couple days. Thanks again for the kind words!
You're very welcome, and thank you so much for that! I'm extremely excited for that code!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts