Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,289 Posts
I think that is Blu Sideris

·
Premium Member
17,289 Posts
It's is possible as they are pretty close.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster Extreme Edition, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
2,231 Posts
Blu Cepheus is my favorite. Even though that has nothing to do with this color. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Lambo is all about flash. You wanna be subtle....buy an Audi.

To be honest though I don’t see anything wrong with the basics of the color spectrum. There’s always the white crowd which I’m not in the camp of that but black can look fairly sinister and wicked. The car styling is already dramatic. Any color either pushes it even farther or substantiated the already dramatic appearance. While I wouldn’t buy many of the colors I think I’m not at all finding any not befitting of the models.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Lambo is all about flash. You wanna be subtle....buy an Audi.

To be honest though I don’t see anything wrong with the basics of the color spectrum. There’s always the white crowd which I’m not in the camp of that but black can look fairly sinister and wicked. The car styling is already dramatic. Any color either pushes it even farther or substantiated the already dramatic appearance. While I wouldn’t buy many of the colors I think I’m not at all finding any not befitting of the models.
My comment was partially a joke. Should have used an emoji, lol.

·
Registered
222 Posts

No I hear you man. No trouble on my end and I certainly didn’t think you were wrong to say this.
I actually think it’s an interesting conversation to be honest. I was talking with some people today about the same thing as we saw a rare Lamborghini on the salt covered street after the locals salted the roads and were somewhat surprised. It was a verde Ithaca and we were discussing the pros and cons of that sort of color on the model.
On this note actually I’d be curious if people tend to always get a very striking color or always a flatter color or basic color when buying a Lamborghini or shift around? What’s everyone’s experience so far with what you’ve bought and or looked at buying?
I know for me I love the looks of the cars either way however generally don’t go for the extreme rare type colors when actually considering a real purchase but do love to see them and think it’s the spice of life.

·
Premium Member
17,289 Posts
I used to only buy black cars and Lamborghini changed me. I now buy fun colors that seem to work with the brand. I do believe these cars look good in almost any color.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts

No I hear you man. No trouble on my end and I certainly didn’t think you were wrong to say this.
I actually think it’s an interesting conversation to be honest. I was talking with some people today about the same thing as we saw a rare Lamborghini on the salt covered street after the locals salted the roads and were somewhat surprised. It was a verde Ithaca and we were discussing the pros and cons of that sort of color on the model.
On this note actually I’d be curious if people tend to always get a very striking color or always a flatter color or basic color when buying a Lamborghini or shift around? What’s everyone’s experience so far with what you’ve bought and or looked at buying?
I know for me I love the looks of the cars either way however generally don’t go for the extreme rare type colors when actually considering a real purchase but do love to see them and think it’s the spice of life.
What did those people say were the cons to Verde? I'm curious to hear perspectives...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Well maybe not quite a con. I should have maybe used a different analogy or concept. We didn’t arrive at any cons per se. But a few people had mentioned that they thought it was really over the top in their view or showy. Now I don’t really endorse that but either way you go the car is dramatic like I had mentioned before. But it takes it farther down the road of dramatic to add the extreme colors that are very bold. Which is also part of the ownership paradigm. Unfortunately the views were also biased by the fact that this particular car had the tricolore painted brake calipers as well which really added another layer of a lot of things going on for this particular vehicle which I personally got more drawn to than the paint on the car which looked nice and really popped.

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Well maybe not quite a con. I should have maybe used a different analogy or concept. We didn’t arrive at any cons per se. But a few people had mentioned that they thought it was really over the top in their view or showy. Now I don’t really endorse that but either way you go the car is dramatic like I had mentioned before. But it takes it farther down the road of dramatic to add the extreme colors that are very bold. Which is also part of the ownership paradigm. Unfortunately the views were also biased by the fact that this particular car had the tricolore painted brake calipers as well which really added another layer of a lot of things going on for this particular vehicle which I personally got more drawn to than the paint on the car which looked nice and really popped.
I can see why some people don't want to "appear obnoxious", but those reservations are for people who care what others think. A guy living his dreams is enjoying his long sought after adult-sized-hotwheels-toys. LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.