Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 21 of 34 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone -

I'm finalizing an order on a Huracan EVO Spyder RWD in Verde Selvans with bronze Narvi Wheels and I'm stuck on this last detail of what to choose. What color calipers would you select? Green or Black?

Part of me thinks green calipers would be too much green, the other part of me feels like black calipers do not flow as well in the color scheme.

Thanks in advance.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Hi Everyone -

I'm finalizing an order on a Huracan EVO Spyder RWD in Verde Selvans with bronze Narvi Wheels and I'm stuck on this last detail of what to choose. What color calipers would you select? Green or Black?

Part of me thinks green calipers would be too much green, the other part of me feels like black calipers do not flow as well in the color scheme.

Thanks in advance.
Pictures of the combo?

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Okay thanks, I would love green calipers because I think it would flow better with the exterior paint but I have to warn you I am a recovering COLOR addict..............though, hopefully not fully recovered.

Registered
What is your interior color? If verde fauns, I鈥檇 go with green.
Unless you have a white interior, I think white calipers wouldn鈥檛 be that good a fit. Black would be better or even the standard silver would be better.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What is your interior color? If verde fauns, I鈥檇 go with green.
Unless you have a white interior, I think white calipers wouldn鈥檛 be that good a fit. Black would be better or even the standard silver would be better.
Interior color is Sportivo Leather Unicolor on Sport Seats with Verde Fauns, so majority is black with Verde Fauns accents.

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Also, I think black or even silver rims are easier to work with especially with green calipers. Though, black rims, green calipers works well plus that would tie in the black soft top as well...........but it's what ever floats your boat. Good luck!

Registered
Here's a verde selvans with bronze wheels with silver calipers.
View attachment 300461
bronze wheels on verde mantis is definitely an interesting color combo but if you like it go for it. Like others have said I would base caliper color on interior color, but I also think the car would look better with black rims. Then you are more free with your caliper choices.

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
With bronze rims I would go black, I think green will clash with bronze. first off I would go with black rims, I think the bronze clashes with the paint. Then you could go green on the calipers.

Registered
Hi Everyone -

Thanks in advance.
Black wheels with Green Calipers...

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Looks awesome in that spec!
Yes, I always strive for Subtle.........how did I do? :ROFLMAO: I hate people that spec their cars in a conspicuous manner, rather I like to blend in........................with the brass band.

1 - 21 of 34 Posts