Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My G-car was at the dealer around mid of Mar for check up and clutch need to be replaced. However, the parts still not arrived and may need to wait for a few more weeks. In this case, I can't drive it for almost 2 months and I think it sound unreasonable.

I have no idea this is about parts shortage or the problem of dealer.

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
chris said:
My G-car was at the dealer around mid of Mar for check up and clutch need to be replaced. However, the parts still not arrived and may need to wait for a few more weeks. In this case, I can't drive it for almost 2 months and I think it sound unreasonable.

I have no idea this is about parts shortage or the problem of dealer.
I would ask to discuss the matter with the owner of the dealership to see if he can speed it up. You'll have more pull if you bought the car from them of course - if this is the case, they should airfreight parts to get you going again.

The main thing is to go as high as you can, keep it friendly until all else fails, and keep the pressure on.

Then if this doesn't work, escalate it to the importer in your country.

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
Then if this doesn't work, escalate it to the importer in your country
Does the United States have a single importer, or do dealers work independent and deal directly with Italy? Also, is there one Lamborghini employee responsible for US sales, customer service, etc.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts