Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the dark shots. But by the time we finished washing the cars it turned dark real soon. The Yellow G-car is my brother's.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Both are incredible but I'd have to go with the Orange one as well. Hey OrangeJuice where did you get those stickers on your back window? They’re classic… I know there was a thread about those stickers a while back but I can't remember if anyone ever said where they had found them.

-Ortiz

·
Registered
132 Posts
I personally like Yellow, but Orange also looks stunning. If you want to be more outstanding and rare, Orange will be the choice.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Orange certainly looks more "fun" and sporty. :wave:

And don't you love to be in Vancouver,
no front plates required :D

·
Registered
121 Posts
pcht5 said:
A gallardo is beautiful with any color, so both yellow and orange look great to me. :)
Too diplomatic Paul :whip:

·
Registered
32 Posts
They look so nice they seem ready-to-eat :kiss: Agree with Paul that the Gallardo looks great in many colors. Personally, I would go with the dark grey metallic (grigio avalon?) as seen on this Murcielago last seen in Sant'Agata.

·
Registered
121 Posts
krm said:
They look so nice they seem ready-to-eat :kiss: Agree with Paul that the Gallardo looks great in many colors. Personally, I would go with the dark grey metallic (grigio avalon?) as seen on this Murcielago last seen in Sant'Agata.
That's my favorite color really,
some kind of carbon metallic color, I just love it to death :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
BigHead said:
That's my favorite color really,
some kind of carbon metallic color, I just love it to death :)
I think there is one in Showroom and I love this color on Murci, feel like a fighter jet!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts