Lamborghini Talk banner

What better colors than these two?

3220 15
Sorry for the dark shots. But by the time we finished washing the cars it turned dark real soon. The Yellow G-car is my brother's.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Both are incredible but I'd have to go with the Orange one as well. Hey OrangeJuice where did you get those stickers on your back window? They’re classic… I know there was a thread about those stickers a while back but I can't remember if anyone ever said where they had found them.

-Ortiz

·
Registered
121 Posts
Orange certainly looks more "fun" and sporty. :wave:

And don't you love to be in Vancouver,
no front plates required :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
They look so nice they seem ready-to-eat :kiss: Agree with Paul that the Gallardo looks great in many colors. Personally, I would go with the dark grey metallic (grigio avalon?) as seen on this Murcielago last seen in Sant'Agata.

·
Registered
121 Posts
krm said:
They look so nice they seem ready-to-eat :kiss: Agree with Paul that the Gallardo looks great in many colors. Personally, I would go with the dark grey metallic (grigio avalon?) as seen on this Murcielago last seen in Sant'Agata.
That's my favorite color really,
some kind of carbon metallic color, I just love it to death :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.