Jimmy Choo
Louis Vuitton
Prada
Saint Laurent
Salvatore Ferragamo
Tom Ford

Is Chanel too feminine FOR MEN?

#2 ·
I like Leartherology for my wallets and briefcases. Not overly expensive, but very nice quality in every way.

Reactions: westcoastmurci
#3 ·
You should show us what wallet you are currently using with real photos & share your experience with us. And ask question what brand & model that you wish to buy. Being familiar with a brand means nothing if you don't share us what you have bought and your opinions on it like a review. Without it, this thread will not grow because it sounds like unsolicited, data gathering polls. Just my 2 cents.

#11 ·
That’s funny, because I do the same as you do. I keep a couple of big bill on me and one credit card but that’s about it. My wallet used to have lots of cash and at least 4 credit cards, not anymore.

#12 ·
I use the apple mag safe wallet which attaches to my phone. It hold my ID, one corporate credit card and my concealed carry permit. That its, zero cash or other cards. iPhone has several other payment options as needed….hoping to get rid of the id and credit card at some point, seems superfluous to even have a wallet today…..

#26 ·
What is the best designer for a fancy wallet to buy yourself?

Gucci Ophidia GG Supreme:

Gucci Ophidia beige GG Supreme:
Rectangle Textile Font Beige Pattern

Saint Laurent crocodile effect:

Saint Laurent metal card case:

Bottega Veneta intrecciato-debossed:

Bottega Veneta intrecciato leather:

Bottega Veneta cassette intrecciato:

Givenchy Stud embellished logo-print:

Tom Ford full-grain leather:

Brioni black grained leather:

Balenciaga cash leather:

Balenciaga square grid embossed:

Balenciaga everyday neon:

Prada printed Saffiano:

Prada Saffiano cross leather:

Jimmy Choo Mark:

Burberry vintage check:

Louis Vuitton monogram eclipse:

Louis Vuitton multiple:

Louis Vuitton multiple:

#48 · (Edited)
You've already compiled an impressive list of fancy wallets for men! Balenciaga, Berluti, Bottega Veneta, and so many other luxurious brands — there's no doubt that you have exquisite taste.
If you're on the lookout for more exclusive options, I'd recommend exploring the collection of Von Baer. They specialize in crafting premium wallets with full-grain leather, known for its unmatched durability and timeless elegance. The blog post here: What Is Full Grain Leather – Von Baer provides valuable insights into the world of full-grain leather, showcasing why it's the ideal choice for those who appreciate sophistication and quality.