Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all.

In the past I had a Huracan and after it a Huracan Performante.
After the Performante i had a 488 Spyder and a MC570GT.
But I'm really missing Huracan sound.

So here a question for you: does it make sense to buy an EVO after a Performante?
Ho do they compare especially in sound?

Thanks fr helping ;)

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
153 Posts
Get an STO? This might make the best sounds of all the Huracans.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Sound is nearly the same between Evo and Perf. Time for you to get a STO!

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
I had an 800hp supercharged Huracan and now have an Evo, Evo was well worth the change

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
Either a Performante or EVO would be great. FYI, had a 2019 580-2 with Sport Exhaust and now a 2021 EVO RWD and the EVO sounds way, way better.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
My ear couldn't tell any difference between the Perf and the EVO regarding sound.
The big difference was how uncomfortable the HP Race seats were compared to the EVO Sport seats.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Hello to all.

In the past I had a Huracan and after it a Huracan Performante.
After the Performante i had a 488 Spyder and a MC570GT.
But I'm really missing Huracan sound.

So here a question for you: does it make sense to buy an EVO after a Performante?
Ho do they compare especially in sound?

Thanks fr helping ;)
Ciao. Haven't seen you post in a longtime here or F-chat. How was 570GT ownership?

Not sure about going from a Perf to an EVO. Could you go from a Pista to an F8?

If a weekend car and you can swing it STO. If not maybe a Perf Spyder? If you are using as a daily driver and want the newest tech then EVO makes sense?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A lot of help thanks!
570GT is a great and fun car but it lacks in sound especially inside the car. It is better than I supposed but it is time to change,

Perf Spyder is not an option cause I can't fit in it: I'm not that tall (6.07) but I do not fit in it.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
A lot of help thanks!
570GT is a great and fun car but it lacks in sound especially inside the car. It is better than I supposed but it is time to change,

Perf Spyder is not an option cause I can't fit in it: I'm not that tall (6.07) but I do not fit in it.
You should be able to fit in an EVO Spyder with sport seats.

·
Premium Member
1,388 Posts
Unfortunately no :(
Surprised by that? I'm a tad over 6' and while not perfect I fit ok in my Evo spyder with the power seats. With sport seats had plenty of room. There are stops that you can remove that give you about another 1 1/2 of legroom, I did that and it helped

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's something I can ask to try ;)

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
No sound with the McLaren would be a huge deal for me too.

I’m 5’10” and my helmet rubs against the headliner of my 580-2 coupe so height isn’t always the determining factor. Some drivers have longer upper bodies can’t fit in Spyder others have longer legs can fit.

Good luck with your search !

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That’s a good point. I prefer standard seats and so tried Performante Spyder with them. Evo sport seats are different I’d have to give it a try.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts