Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed that this is my 1000th post. I thought I would use it for something special.

I am a paying member, not part of the ownership nor management of this site, but I must say what I have gotten out of this site is far, far more than what I’ve put into it. If you are honest with yourselves, you feel the same way as well. This site, to the exclusion of other Lamborghini forums that I review but don’t frequent as often, is far superior in that I glean a ton of knowledge from it. I enjoy posting my own learnings for the help of others but the amount of data and free information sharing found in this site is beyond measure. I have had issues with my cars diagnosed from literally around the world for free (thank you to Mikael, Geno, Danny, Bruce, Roy, Ray, Lee, and so many others). I have met great friends as well on this site both on the site and in person. Whatever cost I paid, which I don’t even remember, the cost pales in comparison.

if you are like me, you have a tidy sum of money parked in your cars and treat them quite like your babies. So, for my 1000th post, I thought I would encourage everyone to contribute more, contribute knowledge, and continue to keep this site as invaluable as it truly is.

And, as always, if you would ever like to chat with me on my experiences and anything I can help you with, please feel free to reach out.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
Great post, we are fortunate to have such a fantastic community.

Reactions: 54Greg

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Noble thread indeed! I tried to encourage people to become premium members as well not too long ago so hopefully you will be more successful in motivating people to demonstrate support........only $20USD/year.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Mark, I totally agree. You have been a great asset to the forum. I am glad my two cents worth helps.It was great to meet you in person as well. Too bad you are not in Beer drinking distance, Lee

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wonderful post, couldn't agree more about my enjoyment and appreciation of the people and content on this site. Lots of interesting people and the wealth of knowledge doesn't stop at just car talk.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Sledge, Id love to help you. I have a set of stainless valves I just replaced with titanium and some ultra light lifters custom made. I had to order a hundred to get mine made. They cost me 5K but weigh less than half of stock. I would let a set go for what I have in them about 50 ea. My whole valve train will weigh less than half of stock. I am expecting over 10K RPM. I found a guy that will redo your clutch cheap and make much stronger .By the time you start machine work hopefully I will have some performance numbers. By the book she should make 500HP normally aspirated. We shall see. It will have a pretty radical lope but I always liked that anyway. Lee PS I have a good set of rods and arp bolts also. I replaced mine with Carillo and sleeved the motor up to be 3.9 liter. (Darton sleeves)You can increase displacement without boring the block.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts