Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think it's Ralphs car, that one had black interior I'm pretty sure, if it was at Lambo Dallas.

·
Registered
323 Posts
great car and color, cant understand why it it so 'cheap' for a SE30. but if i could buy it it would be lavendal or black...

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I saw this car about 1 year ago. I did not give it a real hard look but, at the time, the outside and inside looked very good. I sat in the car and noted that the clutch felt somewhat stiff to operate. What I am surprised about is that, if this is truly a "no reserve" auction, the seller must have run into hard times because he was adamant about not taking less than 154K for the car 1 year ago. It seemed to me that he would only sell it at that price or he really did not want to let it go. Now, he is ready to take maybe $100K? I do not believe it. Perhaps we will find out that there is a "reserve" on the car and he just "forgot" to put it on! He has taken the car to a few shows also.

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
raymondo said:
True, it is in FL. :tdown:
Again with the F-ing Florida bashing! Why dont you just ask who's car it is? or was? I Know the the first owner of this car and he was a member of the Lamborghini owners club. Jim Kaminski has all the history on this car and so do I. Some Florida cars are sh!t and some are great, but I am not going to help out anyone here if all they keep doing is bashing FL cars! Your not going to lower the value of my cars or other LOC members that keep their cars in FL while the prsident of LOC lives in FL. This car was at the Italiafest concours in Delray Beach in 2002 when I was there with my white Countach. :mad:

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tony_Lambo said:
Again with the F-ing Florida bashing! Why dont you just ask who's car it is? or was? I Know the the first owner of this car and he was a member of the Lamborghini owners club. Jim Kaminski has all the history on this car and so do I. Some Florida cars are sh!t and some are great, but I am not going to help out anyone here if all they keep doing is bashing FL cars! Your not going to lower the value of my cars or other LOC members that keep their cars in FL while the prsident of LOC lives in FL. This car was at the Italiafest concours in Delray Beach in 2002 when I was there with my white Countach. :mad:
Sorry Tony, no offense, that's all I ever hear. I'm sure there are great cars in FL, and I bet this is one of them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where are you guys getting the idea for a no reserve auction? All I saw was that the minimum first bid is 100k. Big difference. It could still have a 150k reserve.

·
Banned
80 Posts
If there was a reserve it would say "Reserve not met" next to the current bid. It doesn't therefore there is not set reserve.

·
Registered
4 Posts
There have not been any bids yet, that is the opening bid price. Put a bid in for 101k and it probably will say not met. These people aren't stupid. They wouldn't sell this car for way less than its worth. If it is a no reserve auction, it will be bid up to a reasonable market value, you can pretty much be guaranteed of that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts