Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the talk of daily drivers. I went to Zion National Park today in my Huracan. Luckily it's only a 45 minute drive from my house. Some nice pics I think. Will go next week in my RS and bring my daughter. She takes great pics. A lot of people had the wtf look on their face when they saw the Huracan. Probably thinking what is he doing up here. Was mostly SUV's of course.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,250 Posts
I love it, great pics!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wow that 2nd picture is awesome. What did you take the pic with? it really captured a lot of detail and depth. What a beautiful place you have close to home, Im on a island with sand and no elevation like that. Grass is always greener on
the other side of the fence.:)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that 2nd picture is awesome. What did you take the pic with? it really captured a lot of detail and depth. What a beautiful place you have close to home, Im on a island with sand and no elevation like that. Grass is always greener on
the other side of the fence.:)
iPhone X and I uploaded the lower resolution image. Really no need for a camera anymore unless you are professional photographer. Plus it's always in your hand and ready to take a pic whenever. What Island?

·
Registered
104 Posts
iPhone X and I uploaded the lower resolution image. Really no need for a camera anymore unless you are professional photographer. Plus it's always in your hand and ready to take a pic whenever. What Island?
Its amazing how good these cameras are in the phones, each year getting better and better.
I have the new iPhone with the camera 3 lenses, its great and awesome now in the dark. It takes 3 second delay exposures in the dark with no flash and comes out great at night.
Well great picture it looks like a pro took it or someone with a great camera.
Long Island, NY.

·
Registered
421 Posts
You are so lucky to live so close to this EPIC landscape. Zion is one of my favorite places. My first trip there this time last year literally changed the course of my life! Can’t wait to make it back.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Not familiar with Zion, where is this? The 2nd pic-those rocks along the road are
sick. It almost looks fake. Looking at those roads looks like a lot of fun but at the same time they can be dangerous just think of coming around turn to piece of falling stone. Obviously would not want to go off the road either as it could be a cliff or a rock wall. lol
Place is pretty and rugged looking. Yes that car definitely got looks there and everywhere else she goes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Zion National Park in Utah. Went back today in my RS and will be posting those pics soon in a separate thread. Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah also with the Hoodoos is just an incredible if not more so.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Utah has so many great places to visit if landscape and natural beauty are your thing. I'd move there if I was to relocate outside my home state.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Zion National Park in Utah. Went back today in my RS and will be posting those pics soon in a separate thread. Bryce Canyon National Park in Utah also with the Hoodoos is just an incredible if not more so.
I've been snowboarding in Utah many times from Canyons, Park City, Snowbird ,Solitude, Snowbasin to Powder Mountain. Snow is epic after a fresh dump, the mountains are amazing and the people are friendly.

·
Vendor
2,345 Posts
Nice!! The hardest part about owning these cars to me finding the time to actually enjoy them.
Work less, drove more? Not always easy :)

@RoyalPurple -like the blotch accents on the paint. Are those just separate overlays, or did you do a full new wrap with that printed on it?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Took the Typhoon off as it was on there for a photo shoot for my Daughter's product. It's a static cling decal. It peels right off but stays on also. So it's simple and easy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts