Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to Lamborghini-Talk.com - a website dedicated to all Lamborghinis. We have many features on this website to make your experience here more enjoyable. The first step would be to REGISTER for free so you can take advantage of all the features we have to offer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Engine Coolant

I have a 91 Diablo and the engine temp gets up there when I'm in the city traffic. Has any one tried different coolants. I see hi performace engine coolants on line like (engine ice, and evans hi performace engine coolant) Just want to see what other Diablo owners are using.

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently purchased a 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago. It had 2700 miles when I purchased it. I have driven it about 200 miles and it now sounds like the lifters are knocking. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Because there are many people with more money than sense or passion. Be happy, this means the rest of us can pick up almost new cars for half the price :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Gallardo Battery

Hi

I have an 2005 Gallardo and everytime i leave the car for 1 week without starting the battery dies, any ideas.

Os

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
You may want to start a thread in the appropriate section...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ahoy mates! I just wanted to say I'm honoured to be able to share and exchange opinions about these amazing cars, The Lambos. I don't know the forum that much at the time so, I don't know if there is a section where I can introduce myself or something.. Sorry to all mods if I'm mistaken by posting here, I just didn't want to start a new thread in vain.
Thanks!

·
Registered
10,242 Posts
Ahoy mates! I just wanted to say I'm honoured to be able to share and exchange opinions about these amazing cars, The Lambos. I don't know the forum that much at the time so, I don't know if there is a section where I can introduce myself or something.. Sorry to all mods if I'm mistaken by posting here, I just didn't want to start a new thread in vain.
Thanks!
General section is probably your best bet.
Welcome aboard.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
101 Posts
Because there are many people with more money than sense or passion. Be happy, this means the rest of us can pick up almost new cars for half the price :)
Couldn't agree more :)

You cant rationalize super cars, they are not something you buy with your head, you buy them with your heart. - Jeremy Clarkson

Could have gotten a R35 and a nice 911 here in SG for the price I paid for the bull but hey you only live once right :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts