Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. Just wanted to know whether someone here has experienced this with their Huracans.

Car is a 2016 LP610-4

There is this weird popping noise on very low speed, you know when you're on a residential street and you just let the car crawl. It happens when the road surface isn't totally flat, like there are small patches on the road. Living in the Philippines and some roads here aren't all that nice and smooth.

The sound is coming from the rear driver side. The ride of the car is normal and no problem.When the car is faster than crawling speed, the noise isn't there.

Doesn't bother me much but would love to resolve it as soon as possible, so before I bring it to the shop I just wanted to know whether someone here has experienced this.

Brakes are good no rubbing noise or squeals at all.

Additional information: The only things I had installed on the car was the exhaust so the rear bumper and some parts were removed prior to installation. So if someone had the same noise after an exhaust install, could it be some parts not tightened properly when they put the car parts back on?

Thank you in advance to everyone who will reply.

Stay safe everyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Solved. Loose screws at the rear end of the car related to suspension. Weird why they went loose. Anyway tightened and sound is gone.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,965 Posts
That’s good to hear! I had no idea.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
Could you elaborate the location of the loose screw from the rear suspension? Is it part of the exhaust or suspension?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts