Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a nice drive to Bryce Canyon National Park. Only a two hour drive from my house. Zipped back through Duck Creek and Cedar Breaks which is an amazing near 30 mile drive of nothing but twisties. Even got to park on a Hoodoo for a photo op. Bryce has the best and most amazing Hoodoos in the entire World. When you first walk up to the viewpoint and see them you'll think you're on another planet.

Plant Sky Plant community Ecoregion Mountain

Mountain Plant Sky Natural landscape Bedrock

Sky Ecoregion Mountain Natural landscape Bedrock

Sky Plant Mountain Nature Bedrock

·
Premium Member
273 Posts
Went for a nice drive to Bryce Canyon National Park. Only a two hour drive from my house. Zipped back through Duck Creek and Cedar Breaks which is an amazing near 30 mile drive of nothing but twisties. Even got to park on a Hoodoo for a photo op. Bryce has the best and most amazing Hoodoos in the entire World. When you first walk up to the viewpoint and see them you'll think you're on another planet.

View attachment 301647

View attachment 301648

View attachment 301649

View attachment 301650
Beautiful. You must have AWD, I don't think the RWD would have gotten up that spire

• Haha
Reactions: RoyalPink

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's a gopro video of going through sweeping rock in Zion National Park. This is only open to the public (cars) for two months of the year from November to January. If you watch the video you'll see it's absolutely amazing. It opens next month and I will go almost every weekend.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Here's a gopro video of going through sweeping rock in Zion National Park. This is only open to the public (cars) for two months of the year from November to January. If you watch the video you'll see it's absolutely amazing. It opens next month and I will go almost every weekend.

That was amazing!

·
Registered
BMW ///M
155 Posts
Great photos! Unfortunately, we don't have such scenery here in New Jersey. 😕

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
436 Posts
Was just down there this past weekend in an RV trip with the fam. I cannot tell you how many times I had this thought come to mind "I sure wish I had my Performante on this road". 🤣

1 - 18 of 18 Posts