Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been out doing some clips with my new toy. Had a Larini fitted after about a week - and it's sounds fabulous!!! Not the best quality clip as there were other cars on the road, but it's the smallest file-size. It's got that deep rumble which just explodes as you open it up :) :) :)

I'll have some better clips in the next couple of weeks.

Andy

http://www.andrewjwebb.com/Gallardoatnight - Larini-small.wmv

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sounds good but...

I was in LA the last 2 weekends and both times came across a yellow G - that sounded loud and mean at idol! When he punched it away from the stop light, I was floored - best sound I have heard to date! I called the beverly hill Dealer and described the car and he directed me to platnium motors service in Orange County - they are apparently building a custom exhaust, that looks stock coming out the back!

Anyone want to buy my Tubi system - I am going to swap it out....

Alex

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I may have tired with the Tubi, had I have gone for it. The tubi has a 'novel' sound but, IMO sounds too much like a Ferrari. A Lambo should sound deep, loud and deliberate like a raging bull!!!

I listened to loads of different exhausts. Some were too loud, some, a little 'messy' and uncontrolled - I couldn't stretch to the Kreissigg quads :( The Larini was for me, the best sound and quality in that price range.

But I look forward to hearing your custom install when it's done Alex!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Alex,

If you are interested in hearing the Larini in person, contact Symbolic Motorcars in San Diego. They have a demo system there on a Gallardo. I believe the contact is Jason Lemberg in service. 858-350-1393 EX. 106

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,new here....great forum...best cars ...

We are a small company that specialize in Performance items and have just started to look at LAmborghini,as we own a Dealer,and have fitted a few Tubi's :whip: (sounds like a TV programme)....and have decided that we are going to develop our own systems for both Gallardo and Murcielago...will keep you posted. :wave:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like your exhaust is really working out for you. It sure sounds much better than the stock pipes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts