Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been out doing some clips with my new toy. Had a Larini fitted after about a week - and it's sounds fabulous!!! Not the best quality clip as there were other cars on the road, but it's the smallest file-size. It's got that deep rumble which just explodes as you open it up

I'll have some better clips in the next couple of weeks.

Andy

http://www.andrewjwebb.com/Gallardoatnight - Larini-small.wmv

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers James. It did occur to just leave him standing there, but I wanted my camera back!. I'm going to do same clip again but, early hours of the morning with no other cars about.

·
Registered
243 Posts
When i shot my drive by footage i got back to the layby to pick up my friend, only to find somone had pulled over (who i had overtaken just prior to the drive by) giving a load of verbal abuse about speeding and dangerous driving (read.... loud, fast looking car). I pulled over, they didnt say a word to me :D

I want to shoot another one with incar footage on some good country lanes, but just havent had the time to get around to it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I did mine, a Porsche pulled up next to my friend with the camera and actually asked him if it was a speed trap? There was a 'penny drop' moment when I came around the corner and he ruined the footage when you heard him say 'F*** MMMEEE!' in the background. I'm being careful not to break any laws so, pick lanes with national speed limit and will just film in low gears.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts