Lamborghini Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
This forum is growing a lot, everyday we have more new members and I don't think we have enough Moderators...

I will suggest to make Russk a new Moderator 馃憤馃徏

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Administrator
Hey all,

Can you chime in on Yung's PM that he sent yesterday?
Also how do you guys feel about Russk?
Are we in the green to make the adjustment to his profile?

Richard.

Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
As much as I appreciate the kind words, I am not interested at this time guys..

Administrator
Good, I was going to have to protest!! Haha, kidding. I've moderated a few forums over the years and it is more intense than one would think.
That's right, and Russ is so much of a nice guy he would have people disliking him. It's not for the faint of heart, ain't that right LEO!? And you know that you have gotten responses to every one of your PM's, some you don't like, but you were never ignored, and neither has anyone else.

As far as needing more mods, that's debatable. I catch a lot of stuff, and what I don't catch is usually reported and taken care of immediately, but you will never stop the scammers, people trying to advertise free, and those that send secretive PM's trying to convert.

These days I prefer working behind the scenes, resolving disputes, etc. and as was stated, there's a heck of a lot more going on than people realize.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
That's right, and Russ is so much of a nice guy he would have people disliking him. It's not for the faint of heart, ain't that right LEO!? And you know that you have gotten responses to every one of your PM's, some you don't like, but you were never ignored, and neither has anyone else.

Rayman,

I'm not sure why you are making this personal... I'm not trying to take your position away... I'm just suggesting you may need help...

Please feel free to delete this thread if it bothers you... my intention was not to step on your toes....

Thank you

Registered
This forum is growing a lot, everyday we have more new members and I don't think we have enough Moderators...

I will suggest to make Russk a new Moderator 馃憤馃徏

I'll vote for anyone as long as its not you Leo! It's time I let the world know that Leo tried to Grab my Pus**y on a tour bus, many years ago!! :eek:

Administrator
No intentions Leo, just making a light hearted point.

Actually there are other moderators that are appointed, but they are MIA. Conversations going on about it now.

Administrator
alright. Looks like this thread is good. We'll close it for now and will reopen in the near future when we're looking for new mods.

Thank you everyone for helping :)

Lee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.