Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are getting quite excited to announce, we have the template needed for an enclosure. for the G spyder. we will have pics up soon. We will have our Demo car up and going within a week.
This should fill a niche need mich sought after. it is however for an 8' subwoofer. UT allowing a good mounting depth and proper airspace.

If you guys/ gals want to see any particular features about it let me know.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Can't wait to see it.
Love the manual tranny in your test car

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't wait to see it.
Love the manual tranny in your test car
Its kind of funny but almost all the G's we've done systems in have been 6 speeds, yet IM told its kind of rare. LOL.
We are working on integrating the "dome light" into the box
too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1st mock up. we have to tighten the leather a bit, but u get the idea.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Do you make anything for the coupe? Light-weight would be a plus. Thx

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

This is the one that sells the most for the coupe. We are actually premaking one now w/ a carbon fiber finish, 2x2 twill.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you make anything for the coupe? Light-weight would be a plus. Thx
as far as the weight goes, Though we could make one out of just fiberglass or Carbon, The material change would change the pitch of the bass. So the only way we have found to keep it a little lighter and still sound accurate is to use 1/2MDF vs the typical 3/4, and reinforce all the enclosures w/ a coat of resin both inside and out. This way we have a little more air space as well as the strength of a thicker box but without the "thickness" or weight.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually not yet, We have only had minimal time in a Murci @ any given time, but not enough to come up with something special, I dont like the enclosures that all the other shop are doing right now but I haven thad the time to pull it off just yet. Speakers, Head units and amps we've donr over and over but the sub enclosures we are currently searching for a "Donor" Car, whom ever will give us the time will get the "dash kit", Amp Rack, and enclosure for free but It's going to take roughly 2 weeks to build the "parts, and moulds" we need.

So if you know anyone on the east coast wanting to save roughly $1,000 and get a system pass them this way.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, thats def. a "hand made" piece. I like it though. "fitted" as it should be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
By the way, in this thread I did not see any picture of the sub enclosure for a gallardo spyder? Can you post a pic of the one you have made that goes in between the two front seats (I only saw the one for the hardtop coupe)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts