Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are doing an exciting project to celebrate the 50th anniversary with Lamborghini. We are filming 50 Lamborghini cars all over the globe from now up until we go to Italy this summer for the most epic event ever! LONG LIVE LAMBORGHINI!

Pretty soon we will be looking for more cars too shoot but right now we have our hands full staying closer to "home". :)

We will keep you posted and also please note we will be doing a series of group events as well.

Take a look at the first two cars we shot. Coming soon is the Super Trofeo, Gallardo, yet another Murcielago, a Jalpa and much much more! :)

NOTE: Click on YouTube link only. Not sure where that other weird ebay link is coming from. Don't click the link that says Lamborghini 1 of 50 or 2 of 50, just the YouTube link below it. Thanks.

Lambo 3 of 50

Lamborghini 1 of 50

Lamborghini 2 of 50

Lamborghini 4 of 50

Lamborghini 5 of 50

Lamborghini 6 of 50

Did I mention anything about the level of excitement that we fell about this en devour? Breath....ahhhh. OK. Serine. *LOUD LP640 DOWNSHIFT!!* :)

Also will be doing a bunch of videos on Lamborghini cars in general, like this overview of the Murcielago models:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77doNYjOCM8&list=PLDCtTjkFJyIzizdMEyS0T3xnVMraVTrr3&index=8

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,017 Posts
Great quality and content! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Thanks! Appreciate the feedback. We realize this is an insane objective trying to get so many cars in such a short while, but that is what Lamborghini is all about right? Defy convention and cross that line between what is thought to be possible and what is thought to be impossible! :)
u need a tractor, a miura, a countach and diablo (SV only..;)) to round up the must-haves

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Where around the world? What countries? You really should head up here to Canada.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
u need a tractor, a miura, a countach and diablo (SV only..;)) to round up the must-haves
...and a 350 GT, a Uracco, a Jalpa,a Jarama, a Silhouette, an Espada,... (!)Hey, you're talking 50 years of history, if you're just going to concentrate on the 'flashy' recent cars, you will have no credibility at all to the REAL Lamborghini fan.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm going to film whatever Lamborghini cars I can get my hands on. It's not like there are a ton of them just laying around and I have my career to focus on as well so there are time constraints. I would love to get the historical models and I'm sure I'll have a good amount. Have a Jalpa, Countach and I should be able to get a Diablo. I'm sure I can get a few more around the world, then there is the Lamborghini factory.

...and a 350 GT, a Uracco, a Jalpa,a Jarama, a Silhouette, an Espada,... (!)Hey, you're talking 50 years of history, if you're just going to concentrate on the 'flashy' recent cars, you will have no credibility at all to the REAL Lamborghini fan.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts