Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got to get the NA V12 while you still can. I was first with the Murci, took that plunge right after watching Lambos’ CEO apology video discussing their move to hybrid. Then a couple of my friends had to one-up me and trade in their V10’s. Although I honestly think the Murci may be the one to have in 10 years, it’s gorgeous. My Huracan is peaking out as well. The MClarens had to park in the street…

Pretty sure my neighbors are suspicious that I may be a drug dealer…

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,573 Posts
I never thought I would go back, but my next one might just be black. Beautiful cars.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Spyder I had before

my 2020 Lotus GT. Another keeper and a manual! It’s also a one of one. CEO of Lotus sent me a hand written letter about it.

the daily driver, Alfa Romeo Quadrifolio

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone know why some pictures are clickable and downloadable (for new desktop wallpapers) and others are not?
If you see a pic you want for wallpaper or something, PM me an email address and I’d be happy to send you the full size original.

·
Registered
BMW ///M
194 Posts
Fantastic photos, and killer garage!

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Would it possible to put them up on flickr or some other hosting site?
they are all on Flickr now (these and many others). But I have them private. I might be able to move a few to a shared link for you.
Bonus photo here, I was a guest of Lamborghini for the 24/7 of Daytona IMSA race two years ago when they won their third victory in a row.

·
Registered
456 Posts
they are all on Flickr now (these and many others). But I have them private. I might be able to move a few to a shared link for you.
Bonus photo here, I was a guest of Lamborghini for the 24/7 of Daytona IMSA race two years ago when they won their third victory in a row.

View attachment 298508
View attachment 298509
Awesome, if you create a shared link for the ones posted in this thread I can DL them today and let you know so you can end the link?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,436 Posts
Impressive collection! Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts