Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is by far my favorite video I have ever made. This is a Stage 4 Underground Racing Twin Turbo Gallardo LP1000-2 which produces over 1550 HP on race fuel. Pure insanity! This is the one I made a thread about recently, but I got to be up close and film it all today. I am still in shock! Please let me know what you think!

·
Registered
507 Posts
^^ You have a right to be proud. Good job!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Sick G-car and great recording. I think the sun got in the way a couple times though but what can you do about nature. The video was great once again.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sick G-car and great recording. I think the sun got in the way a couple times though but what can you do about nature. The video was great once again.
Thanks man. It wasn't the sun; I had to overexpose it greatly to block out the license plate of the car because iMovie doesn't have a feature where I can solely block out the plate

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Thanks man. It wasn't the sun; I had to overexpose it greatly to block out the license plate of the car because iMovie doesn't have a feature where I can solely block out the plate
Oh I see. Just curious man why do photographers block out license plates? It is not like any body can do anything if they do know the license plate number.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh I see. Just curious man why do photographers block out license plates? It is not like any body can do anything if they do know the license plate number.
Various reasons. There are people out there who will look up license plate numbers to find out where people live, and exotic car owners are always targets because they obviously have money. I also block plates out if there is any chance that what I have recorded can be used against someone, say if they are speeding or something. I do it out of courtesy mostly - if I have not asked the owner for permission to photograph and video their vehicle, I never let the plate show. If the owner is fine with it, I leave the plate in. If the car is at a show, it obviously is there for people to see, so I don't bother removing the plate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts