Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On April 16, 2005 we had our first RUN..we were going north with the local F-Club.......when we said "WHAT THE HELL" and headed to Vancover B.C., about a 120 mile trip each way.......

What a great drive...we stopped of at LAMBORGHINI VANCOVER and saw the most beautiful 05 E-Gear WHITE Murcie with Black Wheels...

Newest Owners to the Great PAcific Northwest;

Albert 05 Pearl Yellow 6 speed Gallardo
Romeo 05 Fly Yellow 6 Speed Gallardo
Johnathan 04 6 speed "S" Dark pearl Blue Gallardo

Soon to join WE HOPE......
Poncho 04 Silver Metalic E-Gear Gallardo

We are GROWING watch us maybe a NW chapter REAL SOON!!!!!! :wave:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Love the picture of the rain - thought we were in Florida! I'll have to post some pictures of the drive back later today. We did get quite a few double takes - how often do you see 4 lambos at the same time....

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could have a car RIGHT NOW.......and I would deliver it TODAY myself....

HAVE YOU SEEN MY ADD UNDER CLASSIFIED FOR THE 04 GALLARDO SILVER E-GEAR 3200 MILES......$141,500.00 WARRANTY TILL MARCH 06.
:wave:

·
Registered
117 Posts
ohh man that was a FUN trip!! too bad i smoked the diablo with the gallardo s....that thing has some power! that white murci was puuurrty, but not the best looking thing we saw in canada!! :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
haha i must say i never thought i would take my dad's 6.0 SE in ANYthing...but that lil bull took it head on! :D

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is not amazing how YOU raise them and as soon as they can wipe their own butt, "They turn on ya".............

Boy I don't know what my son's been smoking.......but in Canada its KMH.........not MPH......maybe that's where he is confused.......... :evil:

·
Registered
170 Posts
I would love to be passed by all of those cars on the interstate. I like the one in the rain the most.

·
Registered
898 Posts
That is one thing I can say about Roy, there is one guy who DRIVES his cars!!! No garage queens for him!

Just like the US Postal service "Neither rain nor snow, can keep Roy off the Road!" :)

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ohhh yeah, I've seen your ad Roy. Let me tell ya I'M DYIN HERE. I'm paying off a large machinery purchase for my business and can't/won't make a move till that's done. Will look you up when the time comes, or sooner if you want to put up with me!! Nice to here there's some lambo interest growing in the PNW. Do you like the Murci or the G better for the rain and twisty roads? --Dave

·
Registered
258 Posts
Let Dave (craftsman) and I know when you guys will be still for a moment.
We'd like to come up and see the cars and meet you guys. Let us know if
you have a party or viewing for your new roadster too Roy! I wouldn't
miss that!

Someday, I'll have a Lambo as well !

By the way, I'm going to the factory in July. Anyone know of a Lambo
dealership that will sponsor a real enthusiast and future owner for a
tour? I owned several F-cars in the past, and I currently have a Ducati,
so I'm getting tours there. But I NEED a Lambo factory tour MOST of all !

Thanks!

Larry

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will be hosting a party at my HOME in SEATTLE to honor my Birthday and the begining of the "PLAYERS RUN" Seattle to Las Vegas this year.

The party will be on JUNE 2nd, (Thursday).starting at noon and going till about 8PM, the following day June 3rd is registration day for the "PLAYERS RUN".

I intened to have food, drink, parking with shuttle available......and of course bring a swim suit for the pool......should be great......MUST be 21 to attend!!

The address of the event is 15508 3rd Drive SE Mill Creek, WA 98012

**ALL ARE WELCOME**

1 - 20 of 23 Posts