Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
‘07 G Nera gated 6speed, '12 Maserati GT MC, sold, '95 355 Ferrari- sold, '05 SL65 AMG- sold
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who lives in Washington on this forum? I know of a handful of people in Seattle/Bellevue area. It would sure be cool to have more events and spirited drives around here in spring/summer. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying their toys 😎

·
Registered
‘07 G Nera gated 6speed, '12 Maserati GT MC, sold, '95 355 Ferrari- sold, '05 SL65 AMG- sold
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Which city rather?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awesome! What machine are you driving?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice!!! Did you get that G from Park Place?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you!

I did, very happy with the dealership. Had several transactions there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice!! I was looking at that one. I ended up buying my G from Cats Exotics. Let’s cruise soon 😎

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,207 Posts
Brando, sweet ride! I’ve got a silver G Spyder with red interior and calipers. Loving your black combo. I drive past Park Place about five times a week taking my kids to sports. I never noticed it there! Congrats on your new beast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice!! I was looking at that one. I ended up buying my G from Cats Exotics. Let’s cruise soon
Very cool! Congrats on your gated Nera! You will be able to enjoy that car for a long time, and it’ll keep its value. Looking forward to linking up once the weather gets nice!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Brando, sweet ride! I’ve got a silver G Spyder with red interior and calipers. Loving your black combo. I drive past Park Place about five times a week taking my kids to sports. I never noticed it there! Congrats on your new beast.
Thank you very much, Clyde! The red interior/caliper combo is stunning and adds to the already dramatic design of the Gallardo.

Driving past the supercars at Park Place and the other surrounding dealerships must be a sweet commute!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very cool! Congrats on your gated Nera! You will be able to enjoy that car for a long time, and it’ll keep its value. Looking forward to linking up once the weather gets nice!

Thanks!! It’s been a blast to drive. Had her out yesterday for a spin to work. Mark’s (Clyde) Lambos are sweet!! I’ve seen photos 😎

1 - 18 of 18 Posts