Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I know that this topic is not General Lambo talk and it is not Playersrun related either, but I felt it is important to post and remind everyone so this is not happening to one of you guys. My apologies in advance for this off topic post in here !

My girl Valerie was brutally robbed and assaulted in (" secured and monitored" ) parking garage on Sunday night. It is extremely hard to imagine what a woman has to go through during an attack like this ( She didn't know for 8 minutes if she is going to be raped or even be killed ). She's now in shock, can't sleep a second and has fear being alone - all because of one sick minded guy and his actions...

This can happen to anyone of you, especially your girlfriend/wife ! I urge you to think about what you can do to prevent a case like this in your circle ! Being a Lambo owner, you ( and spouse ) are a high risk targets for these guys and don't even think that your place is secure...that's what we thought, too.

Check out the video and you can imagine the horror !
http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?...MPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

btw...the woman being interviewed is not Valerie.

Peace,
Markus

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Markus,

Terribly Sorry to hear something horrible like this and I would like to convey our sincerest condolances from Everyone here at LTALK!!!!! I hope she can calm down from such a trauma after awhile and get back to a normal life at some point!!!!!!

Security is NEVER Off Topic here on LTALK because there are many, many threads about member security here, not in this type situation as yours, however Everyones Security is a Top Most issue here!!! And your unfortunate situation is another reminder of how important security issues are.

Again, My Sincerest Condolances!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
Please pass on my prayers and well wishes for her quick recovery.........
Roy L. Cats Seattle, WA ROYTOY2003

PS ANYONE WANTS ANY SECURITY ITEMS THEY SHALL RECEIVE ANYHTING THEY WISH AT COST PLUS SHIPPING IF THEY ARE A L-TALK MEMEBER, MY WAY OF HELPING US ALL OUT..........

SEE THE WEB SITE WWW.FPISEATTLE.COM

THANKS ROY :wave:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Markus,

Very sorry to here that but fortunately she is alive although shaken she is alive. Hopefully the airing of the security video will result in a arrest and a conviction, unfortunately because of the revolving door prison system we have the scumbag will probably be out walking the streets again in 3 to 5 years. I had been on the fence for over a dozen years about owning a handgun, then last year after finishing my garage addition and bringing the countach home (it was stored at my parents garage for the first year of ownership) I had my first little incedent of trespassing, more than likely just curious kids trying to gain access to my fenced back yard but never the less it got me off the fence. That same week I went out and purchased a 38 special, I hope to never need it but its the cheap protection. As for my wife I had given her pepper spray years earlier for protection but now after hearing your story I now wonder if I should provide her with more than that, maybe a taser gun? I dont know, however I would be interested in suggestions.

The best wishes for both of you, Sincerely Vic

·
Registered
29 Posts
Get MACE...

Real Sorry to hear about your girls assault...these things happen freightfully often. I very much worry about the security of my family and have outfitted almost all of them with MACE so its in their cars and handbags, I keep the around the dash of all my cars and often put it in my back pocket when are out late or even hike the woods. Its safe and easy enough for my 10 year old girl to use....

Wishing you both a healthy recovery.

Alex

1 - 7 of 7 Posts