Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My engine light came on....6-10 code. What is this. I have a G-car w/ only 1500 miles. Must I stop driving tthe car? The closest dealership is 350 miles away. Anyone had this problem?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No water on the motor. I did install Larini exhausts about 2 weeks ago. All that came on was the engine light and the display said (6-10). After driving about 20 minutes, I shut the car off briefly and re-started. The engine light wetnt out.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Were the cats removed when you went to the Larni? This code means that raw gas is getting into the drivers side cat.....if it were removed this coul,d cause false readings.........

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does the light go out after a few minutes? my service agent said that if the light goes out then the computer is happy there is no longer a fault but logs it in the memory for diagnosis later. I had the same lights come up a couple of times after i had a Tubi fitted they did change the oxygen sensors as a precaution but they did light up again, seems to have settled down now. They offered to pull the car in but as it was in intermitent fault they advised me to monitor it and if it became more than that then they would collect the car still enjoying the car 1000 miles latter :D :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The cats were un-touched. The light went out. Hopefully it will not come back on. I think I know how to fix this problem anyway...just stick black electrical tape over the engine light. lol

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
clear said:
My engine light came on....6-10 code. What is this. I have a G-car w/ only 1500 miles. Must I stop driving tthe car? The closest dealership is 350 miles away. Anyone had this problem?
Yep, I've had this problem show several times. Just a nuisance really. In the end the dealer fitted a new sensor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts