Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Problem: the red warning light inside the Ampmeter and the coolant temperature gauge is turning on when I switch the light on. When I switch the light off they disappear.
any ideas are welcome

·
Registered
449 Posts
Problem: the red warning light inside the Ampmeter and the coolant temperature gauge is turning on when I switch the light on. When I switch the light off they disappear.
any ideas are welcome View attachment 290228
My car does not have these lights and according to the wiring diagram there is no such light in these gauges in an Urraco. But in general lights going on on strange moments happen when there is a bad mass connection.
GRS Paul.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My car does not have these lights and according to the wiring diagram there is no such light in these gauges in an Urraco. But in general lights going on on strange moments happen when there is a bad mass connection.
GRS Paul.
well since you have the same car you should have the same gauges with the same warning lights inside. But the mass connection is a good hint. how can I check??

·
Registered
449 Posts
Do you have the wiring diagram in color? Find the lights on the diagram. That's the first step. The wiring diagram is 99% OK because I rebuild my car with the help of this diagram and almost everything is OK. May be one or two wrong colors. So I do not have a light in the ammeter or the temp gauge, there is no such light on the diagram so that's a puzzle!
GRS Paul.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All gauges have such a little red little, to warn you once a critical status is reached... usually they turn on when you switch the ignition on to ensure you that they are working properly. I do have the colour diagram, but there is not much you could connect or do wrong on the gauges. I do not talk about the green litttle bulbs for the illumination...

·
Registered
449 Posts
As these lights are not on the diagram you will have to examine where the wires are connected and draw them on the diagram. Then you can see how the problem occurs. Keep me updated, interesting.
mvg Paul.

·
Registered
438 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
But unfortunatly that diagram doesn't show the warning lights you can see :(
Samba lee, although many gauges are equipped with a red warning light this red light is only used in the fuel level gauge and the oil pressure gauge. The diagram, at least for my car, is 100% correct.
GRS Paul

·
Registered
438 Posts
Samba lee, although many gauges are equipped with a red warning light this red light is only used in the fuel level gauge and the oil pressure gauge. The diagram, at least for my car, is 100% correct.
GRS Paul
Yes I understand. I guess some cars had the warning lights wires on those other guages. I think mine is like yours also.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.