Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
‘18 Huracan LP-610 Spider; ‘16 Huracan LP-610 Coupe - and a few others...
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, fellow Lamborghini owners and enthusiasts!

I have a client seeking a coupe or spider Reventon, with U.S. specs if at all possible. Yes, I'm looking for a needle in a haystack, but this is what I do for a living.

Regrettably we won't consider car #18, as it was damaged. Please drop me a line at [email protected] if you know of any which owner may consider selling. My budget is open due to the rarity.

Thanks, all!

Muffy Bennett
480-734-5715

(Photo credit: Car and Driver)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
Good luck with your quest. My understanding is that only 15 were produced. I think it would be easier to find the needle in the proverbial haystack than a Roadster.

• Haha
Reactions: LamboBrando

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
For the right dollar, I suppose anything is possible.
You're no doubt right, and in addition, they did make 20 Coupes so, the population swells to 35 examples that are out and about.

Reactions: LamboBrando

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hello, fellow Lamborghini owners and enthusiasts!

I have a client seeking a coupe or spider Reventon, with U.S. specs if at all possible. Yes, I'm looking for a needle in a haystack, but this is what I do for a living.

Regrettably we won't consider car #18, as it was damaged. Please drop me a line at [email protected] if you know of any which owner may consider selling. My budget is open due to the rarity.

Thanks, all!

Muffy Bennett
480-734-5715

(Photo credit: Car and Driver)
View attachment 299713
I know where there is one...I will call and see if he will sell. It's in private collection.

Kevin

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
…and if he doesn’t, I completely understand. I’d hoard it, too. (Sincerely appreciate your help!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it’s out there, I’ll find it because of wonderful people such as yourself who love these cars. And you’re correct, with enough cash, anything is possible - however those that own these cars aren’t in need of money, so I’m up against yet another hurdle. And I don’t blame them; I wouldn’t sell, either.

I’m also on the hunt for an exceptional example F40, which is proving a similar challenge. I’ve found three, however (understandably) the owners aren’t interested in selling, despite me bringing a high offer to the table.

Ah such is the life of a used car hustler… 😉

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
Good luck Muffy, if anybody can make this happen it would be you.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Call Marshall Goldman in Cleveland. They have had the same coupe in their inventory at a few different times. Most recently they had it in pre-covid. They would at least know where it is and could help put together a deal.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Regrettably, that coupe is #18. I’ve taken your suggestion and reached out and am on their radar. (They’re great people to work with - I appreciate the input, and don’t know why I didn’t think of it sooner! Thank you!)

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts
Call Marshall Goldman in Cleveland. They have had the same coupe in their inventory at a few different times. Most recently they had it in pre-covid. They would at least know where it is and could help put together a deal.
Do you remember what the asking price was pre-Covid?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You are too kind, @Russk , but I am nothing without knowledgeable, networked people such as yourself. My skill set lies within others….and I am eternally grateful. ❤

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,972 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I wish I would have known aBout your request a little bit early… as I donated my Reventon to the governments ‘Cash for clunkers’ program.

sincerly,
AngelOfMurci aka ‘keeping it real’

·
Registered
2010 Sesto Elemento 2022 Countach LPI 800-4
15 Posts
I ran across a Reventon on Alain Class Motors, I dont know if it has U.S. specs though

1 - 18 of 18 Posts